:lol:In fact I am not the one opening topics about Wlad and linking news about him here, and I actually confess I am a fan
:lol: so if your celebrity wife gets a letter from his celebrity friend, to be a man you should go batshit crazy and go after the guy with a gun?...
You see things
I see. Seeing how your takes on him are objective, fair and balanced, I guess I have to accept that you are correct here too
Roy Jones' legacy keeps on growing!
:lol: come on, now you are reaching it. What do you say about the characters of the boxing fans who have supported woman-beaters, convicted...
I believe that round has looked more favourable for Barrera at ringside because of the bigger shots, whereas TV favors the busier Morales
I believe Cavs will win at least once at home but it is impossible to see them winning on the road
Carlos Quintana vs Paul "Ruiz" Williams?
If that were true, we would see much more 6'0 heavyweights who are successful. Considering that average height has grown all the time and top...
To avoid some of the trouble I specifically defined this thread being about physical talent. Of course intelligence, heart and ability to learn...
I hear you. What also is almost ridiculous is that I believe Wlad has gone the longest time in heavyweight history without being dropped while...
How about Hopkins btw? His success was mainly build on his footwork and intelligence in the ring, more so than speed, power and chin
RIP Ali will live on as long as the memory of him does. As long as there is a person who has been influenced by Ali, one who has seen his fight...
I know I am pretty much alone with my take on Holyfield so please enlighten me, what do you see as Holyfield's physical talents? To me he is a...
We know talent is very difficult to define, but let's try. By talent I mean physical attributes that would make most of the fighters successful...
I agree completely with this take, it is just a bit different argument. I was disagreeing with Mike whether or not professional athletes should be...
But you also need to realize that the ideal of amateur Olympics is from an era when sports people were seriously debating whether or not training...
Nah, it was/is just stupid to deny one country from sending their best athletes to Olympics but allow another country to use their professionals....
We have the same debate every year but I still don't get it: why is a player punished for reaching the finals (Lebron) but not for getting...
The only problem with pro boxers (also basketball and hockey players) is that they don't have to take any doping tests during training seasons...
This. Ruddock always looked bad against boxers and Tubbs at his best was a good one
Reed has a very good point but I am not sure if you can say that Bron shat on Curry in the las year's finals since it is a team sport. Lebron...
BS. Much lesser players scored on Shaq whereas Bron is one of the best in the history 1-on-1. Few have had his combination of quickness, size,...
I totally agree with your point here. I guess the only difference is that you see Olympic and pro boxing as two sides of the same sport whereas I...
So you want Usain Bolt“and all the track-and-field stars, Michael Phelps and all the best swimmers booted? Why?
It is not 1970s anymore so this reason is not valid. Same with D&M The Olympic boxers these days are professionals. They train like 25 hours a...
Agreed. The only guys that beat prime Ruiz easily were counterpunchers, Ruiz was an expert in smothering inside fighting. Holyfield would...
Close fight but I'd pick Canelo to finish strong enough to take it. He is way better than people want him to be
Liston was a skillful, surprisingly defensive guy who took guys apart with his jab and combinations. There is however no proof how he would have...
Separate names with a comma.