I went to see Alice Through The Looking Glass today mainly because I am a fan of the books and because my girlfriend wants to see anything...
Hearns is the favorite but Zab's smarts might trouble him some
Makabu is only the second guy ever along with Hopkins to KO Glen Johnson and he has made short work of usually durable survivors. I thought his...
Damn, didn't see the fight but the result is really impressive
How did you escape his clinch?
I can't be watching but I am definitely interested. Cruiserweight has had good action in the recent years. I this fight I am picking Makabu....
GS hasn't been nearly as good as they were but I have learned here that semi-finals don't matter anyways
I am not yet sure about that. So far Canelo has been mostly troubled by movement. Toney is the more skillful but I could see Canelo make a fight....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jk-0iWna4
Mayweather - Corrales Calzaghe - Lacy Lewis - Golota
So you do like Obama after all?
I don't think I have this kind of experience. Wlad vs Sanders or Lewis vs Rahman might be closest but I wasn't THAT big a fan back then....
Lewis - Tyson by wide margin. I didn't see it, I had to read a r-b-r somewhere. I had stayed up all night waiting for it and I was in near-panic...
Did you guys see the other clip where Mosley tried to touch gloves with his sparring partner and Duran instructed him not to do that but instead...
Now that Shane is old and has lost his speed, clinching tactics might work for him. He has found the expert to teach those
Also, Baldomir looked solid when he pasted Gatti pretty bad. He was not championship level but 'bum' is being too harsh
Leonard wins as the bigger and thus better welterweight and probably by KO but Manny that destroyed Hatton makes a good fight out of it. Leonard...
Parker-Takam begins in three hours or so since it is in New Zealand. Takam is a good gatekeeper right outside the top-10. Joseph Parker is...
Nobody is able to catch weight as effectively as Alvarez. It is as if fat is drawn to his waist
I hope Canelo drAwns in the sea
If they fight and GGG knocks him cold in the first round, it will be ruled as a draw since Canelo IS the draw
I heard Canelo is going to replace Sharon Stone in the sequel of The Quick And The Dead. Nobody draws like him
Please. They are way more likeable than him
So, Canelo loses the WBC belt but still is the middleweight champion of the world since the belts don't matter and he beat the man etc....
Styles do favor Etienne. He actually had pretty quick fists and some power, he simply had zero resistance. Marvis was the better-schooled fighter...
I have watched that fight like four times, serious. I don't know why. Williamson-Byrd must be the worst fight ever, I think it outstinks Ruiz'...
Tyson would stop fighting after 12 rounds based on rules of 91, so either Ali wins in the 13th or gets disqualified. But yeah, I pick Ali too....
241
I agree with JOM here. When the first two fights happened, nobody called them bad fights. There was plenty of inside fighting and clinches (such...
Mosley wasn't at his best as a welterweight he was clearly better as a LW. However a lightweight of his era is the welterweight of earlier eras,...
Separate names with a comma.