Are you sure they will never be as good as Evandethg Holyfielthg?
The fuck is wrong with Russian athletes. Meldonium became prohibited in the beginning of 2016. So far several Russian top athletes have been...
The Ring did have Oscar at #1 after he beat Pernell and Roy lost to Griffin. Of course it was wrong, especially in hindsight, but the reasoning...
Leonard - Duran had potential but in the second fight it turned out they were on different levels which the third fight confirmed
That, or Terry Norris - Luis Santana
Bowe - Holy (I lived through it, unlike the older ones) Pac - Morales (one of my favorites twice KOed the retard) Patterson - Johansson (they...
How do you guys see the level of whole NBA as of now? I have been able to follow this season much closer than ever since the 90s and to me GS, SA,...
Toney looked terrific in his fight with Jirov whereas Haye was bad-ass blasting out Mormeck and Maccarinelli. Now I know I am supposed to say...
Louis is one of my favorites to watch and I know he beat Buddy Baer and Carnera to prove that size doesn't matter in boxing at all. Still, seeing...
If anything, Holmes was merciful in that one. The jump kick over a car against Berbick demonstrated Holmes' crazy side
Good point. Even though chess is superficially very far from boxing I have read that chess players are sadistic fucks too. To be able to spend all...
Maybe his dark side came to play on other areas of life. I bet he loaned money to his wife and charged huge interest rates from her. I remember...
There are several all-time great fighters who outside the ring are the most humble and nice people. Pretty often it turns out that these media...
The only thing that MIGHT count against Leonard's resume is his small number of fights. He concentrated on very few fights to be at his very best...
He did begin in the 80s, don't let his success in the 90s blind you. Anyways, I don't see the point of this type of thread. Everybody picks G-Man...
Yeah, me and Hut are the two biggest Duran fans of this place and we share very similar views of him. However I must admit that we tend to...
80s good, this era bad
I think the difference is speed more than technique. Norris probably wins
Leonard wins, obviously, and it isn't close. It might go the distance though. Alvarez wouldn't open up, he seems to have a good chin and...
Middleweights vs Blown-up welterweights
Yeah it's ridiculous. GGG cuts the ring off better than anybody in long time and certainly has a far better footwork than Canelo. Apart of being...
Ok. I know being proven counts for a lot but Hopkins was stylistically always a nightmare for Pavlik. Canelo's style is made for GGG, it only...
Well, USA is corrupt so don't believe what you say anyways
Don King, Bob Arum, Golden Boy, Duva etc. all have been blamed for supporting their house fighters. So USA = corrupt too, right? Also. Öner has...
:laugh11:
So Öner is a German and since he was corrupt, all Germans and whole Germany is corrupt. And you talk about to me about disqualifying people...
The "German promoter" of Danny Williams fight is actually Turkish There was nothing wrong with Valuev-Ruiz, Sturm-Murray, Macklin-Sturm and...
So, did Holyfield-Lewis scandal have impact on all American boxing, Las Vegas, or just Don King? What is incredible is if you can't see a...
The statement wasn't that, though. Your claim that 'Germany is corrupted' doesn't make sense because the officials and fighters come from several...
A silly thread, but that's what I am known for I saw this heavyweight fight years ago, no film is available. I try to describe the fighters to...
Separate names with a comma.