"If you have a problem with these particular judges, say it publicly beforehand" The fuck, seriously? 7-3
6-2 Kovalev, but you'd never know it by listening to these guys. Also the punching stats seem really odd
Canelo isn't winning so far, but seeing a middleweight champion drive a feared lt. heavy back is rather impressive, admittedly
6th was Canelo's, probably the first he deserved. Kovalev might be tiring
This broadcast is as biased as David Tua is fat
Mannix gave last round to Canelo, wtf?
Canelo did nothing in the 3rd. But can Kov keep this up?
Kovalev the busier but he seems somewhat soft. Canelo is a great body puncher
Canelo's shots are sharp but he didn't do much as of yet
Sort of, but Tarantino's homages and mixture of styles usually say something, which is the idea of postmodernism. Joker merely borrows stuff...
This is true with pretty much all fighters, tbh I had it 96-94 Lewis, close but clear. Also it was among his most impressive displays, the way he...
This works in larger scale too. The ones who could somewhat jab with Holmes made it difficult for him, even if they were lesser fighters...
I heard your pet hamster died, when it suffocated in your asshole
I am starting to believe Canelo is a bit like Carlos Monzon or Bernard Hopkins in a way, he is much better than he looks like. The little things...
Savarese already looked like a killer, when he posed in the same photo next to Karl
Do you see potential in him for the future, if he survives this debut?
He really seems to have stamina for like three rounds, when he is fully fit. Even then, his nervousness makes him tired even faster, unless his...
Prograis - Taylor is a very solid match-up indeed and it is almost certain to be entertaining, but I can't see Tsylor winning. For what I have...
For once you can say X is not jumping the gun:cheers:
I'd probably pick Tito too, but this logic of flash knockdown in one fight = definite stoppage loss in another still escapes me
Probably right. Plus Beterbiev has strong amateur career behind him, I don't know about Gvozdyk
Damn, didn't know about this. Great match-up! I lean towards Beterbiev
It isn't merely the current generation though, shit like this has always been going on. The main difference is, in this generation more and more...
There are also a shitload of scrubs whom Hopkins did not stop
Tito was dropped by welterweight Kevin Lueshing, middleweight Dere would keep him down. Getting dropped by Golovkin isn't THAT bad
We were discussing Hopkins, not Tito, fyi
Yes, Golovkin's resume is clearly lacking to be included among the very best, but lets remember that Hopkins' record from 160 lbs is pretty damn...
This. Of course he wouldn't beat everybody, but he'd be a formidable contender in every era
Just imagine his fate against 1920s big four Mickey Walker, Jimmy McLarnin, Ted Kid Lewis and Jack Britton
Followed by a prequel 6 underage and another prequel 6 - The Perfect Age
Separate names with a comma.