Golovkin is easily more skilled, but he fights on such measured pace these days that he might lose here
It was a good fight, and a solid performance by Spence tbh. Even though he is one of the best fighters in the world, we shouldn't expect a...
Hut was more right than most
Only a Polish attention seeker is bright enough to choose the smallest forum of the Internet to perform his art
Spence by decision, 117-111, 118-110 and 119-109. Porter seems durable and if he turns gun-shy which he might or starts clinching a lot which he...
Very good fight. Fury wasn't properly prepared and the cut bothered him a lot, but in the end he won going away. These unbeaten and totally...
None. If he happens to have an excellent chin, or if Fury plays around, it could go some rounds. All the attributes Wallin has (reach, stance,...
Yes. Wait for it to start, and meanwhile hold your breath
I agree that simple people will see title belts as important achievement, even though they mean nothing
This might be true. Concrete goals are more important than one would think. I have seen fighters get highly emotional and motivated even for belts...
I'm not sure if we would need the concept in an ideal world either. I used to hope that there was one universally recognized, non-corrupt...
Methinks not. Now that all the meaningful fights can be seen by everyone around the world, we don't need the concept of a world champion. It is...
I'm picking Canelo too. He is much better than he seems, and the quick fists are going to spell trouble for shopworn Kovalev
I called some of Wallin's early fights for a local TV and back then he didn't look too bad for a near-novice. However, his level of opposition...
Triggered again, plsh snwflk?
This should take place on Saturday. Nobody is talking nor writing about this anywhere, at all. Granted, it is a bullshit fight, but I thought...
That was pretty embarrassing. Yes he is right that the heavyweights sell the tickets and that Brits interest Brits more than two rather...
Underrated great thread from the past
Loma is bit small for lightweight. Still it is very difficult to criticize a 10-2 win over the #2 contender
Don't know who she is
Amy Schumer and Lisa Lampanelli are funny
Definitely not. This is overrating the 80s big time. Also, prime Khan was legitimate top-2 guy in his division, Bruno never was close to being...
Pacquiao threw a challenge at Crawford for next April. Wants 20 million
Difficult to see Campbell having much of a chance, but he isn't a total scrub either. He is an Olympic champion and the #2 contender according to...
Bill Cosby might deserve the spot as he was funny as stand up comedian, TV performer and a legendary pratical joker
Damn right
I haven't seen enough comedians to say who is the greatest, but Chapelle is good, definitely. He isn't the laugh-out funniest guy ever, but I like...
Amir Khan never fought traditionally, what I meant was, had he done so I don't think he would have achieved more than he did now. I guess my Roy...
Isn't Roy an example of leap amateurism too? He is also a great example of why said style is not automatically a problem, either. I'm not sure...
Why not? It's not like there was very tough competition for that
Separate names with a comma.