David Allen vs David Price now. Timmberrr
Damn! KO of the year candidate. Audience goes quiet
Chisora vs Szpilka starting now. Could be slugfest for as long as they have the condition, which should be about four rounds
Chisora and Price coming up before the main event. Should be fun fights. Whyte should win though
Lopez is allowed to have a routine performance after his career-defining huge win over Edis Tatli
As do I. Quick-fisted guys were difficult for Chavez and Pryor had pop as well as speed
It is probable that one of these would happen
He always preferred fighters who stood and traded
I don't know about top hunters, but UFC is loaded with lustful bottom-hunters
It took s while but this prospect made it, at least for now
Superb fight, but I thought that to be defined as a leap amateur, you have to be physically able to take a leap
Difficult to see Ruiz getting past that jab
Sure, but had Joshua gone ten rounds with Kevin Johnson (as most have done) instead of blasting him out in three, I wouldn't have considered him...
I uttered those words when Joshua had never been past three rounds nor shown any weakness. Of course, making such prediction is always a long shot
Ruiz vs Valuev I&Ii and Ruiz vs Holy I&II were better fights than their reputation but Ruiz vs Golota was absolutely dreary, as were his bouts...
Ah, of course. I was thinking of the 'hapless German contenders' so hard that I missed the champion
Tyson Fury faces the #7 ranked contender in Saturday. Well, #7 ranked according to Boxrec. And, to be quite exact, that is #7 ranked among the...
Also Chagaev and Toney beat him and a big part was their edge in speed, as was with the early losses against Nicholson and Kobozev. Also, he was...
Great game, once again. Even without Durant GS still has a shot
John was possibly better but quick fisted opponents were his downfall. Thus I pick Andy by decision
After rewatching it, I am not sure if this was the whole truth about Joshua. To me, it seems there was something wrong with him. It is like he...
Your point is a very good one, but when I read your post I was sure it was going towards a bribery suspicion
Seriously?
Good to hear. I mean, not that I really care but that's what I've learned people are supposed to say. And maybe it is good for boxing too
Dillian Whyte claimed that strict VADA testing lead to Joshua's loss. I have no knowledge of Joshua's case (nor does Whyte) but if it were the...
You should be too
Who on earth cares about title belts? Grant was, in pretty much all rankings, a top-3 guy, and the fact that he got exposed said very little...
We are again talking about slightly different things. Yes of course, if a skilless guy beats Joshua, then of course a more skillful guy beats him...
Again this logic. If a small, unskilled guy wins, how is it a statement in favor of skills? Also, Michael Moorer was more than the consensus #1...
Mainly I've been criticizing how people jump to such conclusions after Joshua received two punches from Povetkin or Parker. At no point have I...
Separate names with a comma.