No way is this as one-sided as Pac-Barrera. As cdogg said, it was Pac's ungodly speed combined to southpaw stance which Barrera couldn't match....
The team named "Fc Barcelona" has been disappointing today
Floyd wins and a stoppage isn't out of the question either, but Tszyu would make a fight out of it
CITY!!! BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
So he should coach worse so the good teams wouldn't want him nor give him shitloads of money. Instead after coaching poorly he could get a job in...
I am cheering for Man City, only because of Pep Guardiola though. The guy is a genius
Um, no I wasn't. I was talking about the Finnish guy who is definitely biased towards certain style of boxing, I never mentioned Pep
So are you saying Leonard couldn't fight? Is that what you mean?
But as I said, he often was the lone guy voting against the home guy, too
Thought about this after the Canelo thread. There are fighters who seem to be friends with judges (such as Canelo, Ali, or Leonard) and there are...
Maybe that's why REED placed him between 5-10
Exactly this. He is overrated to the extreme mainly by strawmen
So if he had been losing, he would have just given up without even trying to do anything about it?
But he kept doing it because of the scorecards. With different scores (or not knowing the scores) he probably would have fought differently
And it also changed the way Canelo fought, which was my point all along
Somebody in the very same thread said this: the open scoring completely changed the match and yeah a lot of people STILL thought he won the fight
See my response to X. You are looking at this too simply
Yes, but the open scoring allowed Canelo to be more passive too, which lead to Trout out-hustling him in several rounds. Open scorecards change...
That the open scoring had changed the fight in favor of Canelo and that in the eyes if many Trout still beat him. Canelo could have upped his game too
But it completely trashes your petty theory about robbery in the last rounds
But had Canelo been behind after four or eight rounds, he could have upped the pressure and won more convincingly. It works both ways. I agree...
Seems like Andy Ruiz is the replacement. Not bad, considering how few options were actually available, but the fight is nothing to get excited...
Canelo wins. I believe six or eight years from now, old GGG's close bouts against Canelo will be seen as an achievement instead of a letdown
They might, but not for this reason. That is load of rubbish
I am not quite sure that the side of bitter ex-trainer is the whole truth of the matter
Maidana is not a legend, I don't know where you got that from. But beating him is a solid result
Brown wins, but if Khan were as bad as people hope, he would never have beaten Maidana
Pretty difficult to compare results like that, but few actually remember that Khan dominated Garcia for two rounds, before running into a punch....
I see
I didn't sell him short
Separate names with a comma.