I didn't know you were such a Thurman fan
Now we know who Captain Obvious is
The difference with Pulev situation is that that bout was cancelled few days beforehand, at which point almost any replacement will do. Now the...
Boxing News: Claressa Shields: I think I can beat up Keith Thurman ยป April 19, 2019 Shields says she can beat Thurman and give GGG run for his...
Edis Tatli, who faces Teofimo on undercard, is a 31-year-old two-time European champion with a record of 31-2 (10). He is what you could call a...
Any word on who is Joshua going to face?
I hope they replace Miller with an aerobic instructor or some other hot-bodied real fighter
I wouldn't give up on Munguia quite yet. He is far from finished product, but he is also very young and the physical talent is there. He might...
Shields was impressive. Hammer did what she could but got brutally pasted, Shields' explosiveness was way too much. Nice scrap
Late sub. Not that uncommon
Lomachenko was impressive It was a mismatch from the start but as Reed pointed out, Crolla had been stopped only once in his career and had in...
I agree he does have some great performances, but as we know, it is a different thing to look great against semi-credible opposition than to beat...
You wouldn't be able to name one such opponent so shut up
Crolla looks like a late sub looks. Surprisingly enough though, he is #4 contender according to the Ring. Loma has very little to win here, as...
I am bit surprised for the hype Teofimo has gotten, tbh. His amateur career wasn't spectacular and he hasn't faced that stiff opposition even...
Pretty much the same. Khan's speed and movement will make it tricky for Crawford early on. Also, I don't expect Khan to do a stupid move as he did...
Make up your fucking mind. Do you want to discuss fighting or UFC
I have seen Hammer before. She used to be good (comparatively speaking) but I haven't seen her fight in couple years. I have no idea who Shields...
Out of old athletes and a room filled with middle-aged people, he might be close, although I still believe Maradona would clearly surpass him....
It is a dream come true fight for Tatli, that is, a suicide mission
You are not alone
What on earth would they accomplish by staging a promising young lad beating up a woman?
Might be old news but the first time I see this. I am a fan of Stevenson the fighter, but this looks pretty bad for him and his buddy. Even if...
I completely agree with both points. It is just that I can't replace watching boxing by simply watching UFC anymore than I can change hockey to...
If I want to see a western shootout, I won't watch Brokeback mountain and if I want to see a fight, I won't watch UFC
One fourth of the year has gone by and the only major fight so far has been Spence vs Garcia. Kovalev vs Alvarez was meh, Pac vs Broner etc have...
This, plus the fact that since there is no tournament system nor structure in the sport, you might end up paying 100 bucks for WAITING your...
Also, she had a vagina. So she was carrying it around for nothing? I don't buy it
I won't make a pick, but I'll contribute with an expert breakdown. To win, Tyson should try to force his way inside and land some powerful hooks,...
I guess he found out what he really wanted to do with his life. He was close already though
Separate names with a comma.