I thought whiskey meant that even though these guys are among the biggest stars of the sport, nobody still cares. I haven't seen this being billed...
Very insightful
I didn't assume that when you asked me a question, you wanted me to repeat my post
That Calzaghe wouldn't come close of hurting Hagler and several fans would see the bout lopsided but judges have to reward punches that land
Likewise, I pick Hagler. I do recognize though that Calzaghe as the much larger man would make it difficult for Hagler with his style. Slapping...
Over here it has gotten pretty much publicity. All critics seem to agree that the movie itself is average but the actors do great job, which isn't...
A lot depends on Miller's chin. If it's solid, this could be a good scrap as Miller seems to be able to cut the ring some
It was only for two rounds, since it was vital to knock Lang out early because he was so strong
Punch stats from the first round of Rocky Balboa vs Clubber Lang II Balboa 76 out of 79 Lang 1 out of 16 The round lasted bit over 90 seconds,...
Rocky IV is legendary for its plot holes, but IMO Rocky III is underrated in that sense. The wrestling match for starters. Rocky believes that...
I do agree you are a nobody
Nobody considered the 90s great while it was happening
Agreed, Neither is anything special, but it could be a good-paced, entertaining slug-out between two top-5ish contenders. Don't see much to...
You like the movies of Fylzesder Dalzgone?
The fuck is a Rundglun?
Yep, yesterday Baranchuk's manager said that they will pull out of the tournament, today the fight is back on. Go figure
Apparently at least the super lightweight tournament has been canceled. They couldn't organize the fights in the given time window and the...
Name me those hundreds of guys with Fury's skills AND his 6'9 size. Nobody has ever suggested that he was an especially skilled boxer, it is his...
... while cdogg takes a puff of his cigar, sets his had straight and grunts how it all has been downhill since guys who could really box, Jim...
Yeah, the division might be worse than ever but being a titlist or a title challenger has nothing to do with it. It means absolutely nothing these...
Let's not go overboard. Apart from Denzel, nobody can match Nicholson's charisma, but Leo is a damn good actor too and has more versatility than...
Take a movie and replace its leading actor with another actor who is good but would not fit the particular role. It is easy to come up with 50...
I love this since I know how much it will infuriate some
It is nice to see a Panamanian fighter who has skills and doesn't whine
Me and a couple of my buddies once had a Stallone movie evening. Everybody had to bring a movie starring Stallone and we were supposed to watch...
I don't see Linares being Loma's signature win. Plus, he was the #1 ranked lightweight at the fight time whereas Loma was clearly the smaller guy
lol exactly. It tells you there was no relevant fights on this weekend
I have said it before but to me, linares is one of those Mark Breland and Zab Judah type of guys. If you are a puncher or you can bully them, you...
My bad. The Finnish translation of the word also covers the Caribbean and West Indies
Kid Gavilan
Separate names with a comma.