I'd pick Fury, close but clear. He was better, with his advantage in reach being the decisive factor.
I truly believe e-sports will take over in the next couple of decades. Rather than go to some stadion, people prefer to sit on their asses. The...
I heard they are now negotiating if it would be enough for Brook to admit he is 60/40 gay
Of course boxing is too dangerous so that taking part in it would be rational in any way. In that sense it should be banned However, as alluded...
Khan wants one more thing Amir Khan: If Brook is a Real Man - He Should Admit He's Gay!
I think it was the genius if noble Mr Ugotabe who guided you to the right path
A machine gun that has endless amounts of bullets that can rip a man in two halfs is a pretty bad-ass invention. Maybe the new Rambo will have an...
Nearly impossible to say since we saw prime Rigo for such a short time, if at all as a pro. The old midget who got slapped by Loma wasn't the...
Of course it would, but being better than Fielding doesn't automatically equal with winning, since Fielding didn't come very close of winning. I...
Not sure. Froch should win with his reach and jab, but Canelo too seems to have the ability to win, even if you discount the judges
I'd love to get back to Dallas man. It was probably the most memorable holiday trip I have ever made. The atmosphere in American Airlines Center...
I can't remember REED calling me a contrarian. We used to disagree a lot in the past, but at least for the last six years or so I have considered...
Fielding was pish as expected, maybe even more so. However My friend who was at ringside said afterwards that only when he saw Canelo up close...
It could, unless cdogg would be yelling 'these guys can't box!' at ringside, in which case everyone would walk out disappointed.
It used to be the only title that matters to me, but not anymore. If fighters fought regularly against each other or publicly announced to give...
That makes him feel like a part of a big group
I know Harada and I have seen him two or three of his fights but I do admit I don't know the other guy.
Karl used to tell a similar story. Apparently selling autographs is Bowe's main way of living now
That's like saying a grizzly bear would definitely beat three Lucia Rijkerses in a 3-on-1 matchup
Bowe was good enough to give a fight to anyone, but Ali wins for sure
This is true, but the problem with this line of thinking is that you can't pick anybody over Ali, since there is nobody in the history who moved...
In the very next chapter I said 'he never fought anything like Ali', which I think is obvious. The point is, we don't know how Lennox would deal...
Good point. I never considered that
Also, Lewis was never troubled by movers, and for a guy his size he had a very good footwork. Of course, he never fought anything like Ali, but...
The more I have thought about this, the more I lean towards Lewis. Obviously a close fight though
He was, but he also was almost malnourished when he was an amateur. No matter how talented a guy is, if he never gets to eat then of course he is...
Picking Camacho is very plausible and I might actually do the same, but this reasoning still makes no sense. This type of reasoning is also what...
Loma didn't look too special here, but some of it might be due to the shoulder injury. Also, there was no whoa-factor to be seen, but he did win...
It isn't easy to define The power in his haymaker right is indeed huge, but it doesn't mean much because against the best, you rarely get to load...
I doubt that this fight was the reason, since it was banned a decade after this happened
Separate names with a comma.