This
Really? Well, that Ugo must have an agenda. Let's see. He is tryin to hype Fury to hype the faggot wald. But you say he didn't see a robbery, huh?...
As said, I didn't have a big problem with the decision, even though I had Fury winning. What I did find puzzling was that two of the judges gave...
As for the decision, I had it clearly for Fury. But since rounds 2 and 4-6 were extremely close with neither doing much of anything, under the...
It is certainly debatable if a KD round should be an automatic 10-8 or not. In this fight, as said, Fury won clearly both of the rounds where he...
According to Twitter rumours Adonis is critical conditions
Fury is the coolest thing ever
I never made such claim about you. My original point (which made you lose your temper) was actually a compliment for Fury but you took it as an...
Everybody sees what they want to see I guess, be it boxing or any other area of life. In my opinion it was a thrilling fight. It wasn't...
Not disappeared anywhere. I was writing an article about this bout. The fight looked just like Fury-Wlad for long parts, even though Wilder and...
This is how it looks like when Fury isn't facing a pussy but a relentless aggressor
Netflix is a great place for series. I prefer watching movies in the theatre anyways
Pre-fight antics have much less meaning than movies and the entertainment industry would like you to believe, but if they do mean anything, then...
Tiger Woods is up there too
This is true. The famous people now are Instagram celebrities
It was worth it though, it was a great line
Boss got it now
Agreed. Wilder has very little variety in his boxing, but nothing suggests that his power couldn't be on the level of Lennox. Or if it isn't quite...
In Europe the fight has created pretty much excitement, which is understandable since all major heavyweight bouts have been here for years....
:eek:
I am not sure that 'these Loma cockriders' actually exist
In science, as in several other life areas, you make a hypothesis and as you gather more knowledge, you correct your opinion. We could take a...
Agreed with all this. Beterbiev couldn't put away Kölling who did a survival but so far anybody who has exchanged with him even a little bit has...
Bivol seemed like the goods when he destroyed Barrera, but after that he has had lackluster performances. Seems like he lost his mean spirit quickly
Bivol should win in style, but Pascal never stops trying and thus it could be entertaining.
Agreed. Surprisingly good, especially for a sequel. Jordan is an excellent actor
It is difficult to find suitable opposition for Sugar man. How would Basilio do?
I can't wait!
Imo his gas tank is special for a modern 200+ cruiser and his footwork is fleet. Thus Holyfield wouldn't simply drown him early, but there...
Usyk can match Holy's output but not strength. Holy by close and clear dec
Separate names with a comma.