Definitely seems that way
Quite obviously he is. In fact, I haven't heard thtmuchart much Usyk praise after this fight, nor before it
Viva Guardiola and his hippety-hop team
Weight classes, you know?
I agree Usyk isn't a special talent (special in Lomachenko or Holyfield sense). However, I thought it doesn't take a special talent to beat these...
Bellew has looked much better when he moved back to 200 lbs. It took awhile from Usyk to figure his style out but once he did, it was a brutal finish
In two hours, if the schedule is as usual
I believe Usyk wins by a landslide. His movement and angles are the factor where Basic-Bellend has no answer
Holy shit!
Argentinian Mario Oscar Melo, who once fought Michael Moorer for a WBO title, suffocated to a croissant when he entered a croissant-eating...
Sounds plausible, but Team Mayweather still needs somebody to translate written English so they understand it
The problem with this logic is, if all players are juicing (and have since 80s) and LeBron still stands out as unique, doesn't thatthat still make...
It is a solid, even match-up but for some reason I don't find it very intriguing. I believe Jacobs wins with his physical advantages
Ward was very good in finding ways to victory. Mikkel Kessler supposedly had same type of advantages against him and it wasn't even close, and...
I'd give the not to Hearns-Duran. It was just so effortless, and brutal And also seeing Duran take a nose dive never gets old
This is how I see it as well
5 years, 11 fights with minimum of 365 million. Whole Golden Boy joins too. It sometimes pays off to eat contaminated meat
Even you don't believe more technical fighter always wins. So who is the contrarian here, huh? I reported your post to Carlos, brother
Technical smoothness doesn't always decide a boxing match, though
Quite naturally, we tend to concentrate to the controversial events that changed history one way or another. We can debate Chavez-Taylor I or...
I always knew deep down that you admire Wlad's ring craft and tactics
I admit I do this. Mainly as a response to me being called contrarian but sometimes just for fun. In this particular thread though, Xplosive...
This I do agree with. I just don't see size being different from speed, chin etc. attributes that are decisive. Yes, a guy with Joshua's skills...
Yeah, totally. When you said Pryor impregnates Pacquiao it actually meant 'close fight' and in this thread you actually meant Holmes has to adapt...
I never said so, either. This is the problem: you assume what I think and argue against that, while in reality we are not that far apart....
Nonsense. Holmes was great, but these guys are not THAT much worse than Snipes, Weaver, Bonecrusher, Williams, Berbick etc. who all tagged Holmes...
Don't be sad, I am not sad for you either. The beauty of boxing is that, just like with arts, you can decide yourself what you consider good or...
... which you can fight from VHS tapes and cinemas. J/k Seriously though, I will always follow heavyweights more than other classes. Even when...
I'll keep this polite, so you can respond in kind. The headshake happens right AFTER the ref has stopped the fight, right in front of Wlad's...
Congrats
Separate names with a comma.