Probably, but Smith fought extremely well here too. He might control the division for several years
Smith finishes Groves in 7th! Groves started the round well, but ran into Smith's left hook and Callum finished him in style
After six I'd say 3-3 or 4-2 Smith but four out of six have been very close rounds. Groves doing some good body work which might pay off
He did, but recovered well and fought his way out of trouble. Four rounds gone
Smith has started well and landed a couple of nice rights. Close so far
Starting soon Smith was my pick for the winner of this tournament beforehand, but he has been lacklustre whereas Groves has impressed
Bellend was a heavyweight (-200 lbs) as an amateur yet for some reason fought most of his career at 175. After he moved up again, he has been...
A funny thing about that. In the 90s Fuji and Konica competed in selling films for regular cameras. Konica attempted to make the pictures look a...
I believe you mean fighters who fought regularly on HBO? Since Ali, Leonard, Duran, Pac etc would certainly have their say against Roy
Of course, but only if he isn't as entertaining as his old man was but rather jabs and clinches for twelve rounds
Chavez - Taylor I, which I consider as the best fight ever overall
Wonder what has been the cause consequence though. It can be that they have been raped since they haven't put ib the money and effort anymore....
I agree with you that Ortiz seems like your typical republican
I do agree he gets a fair shake, he is not underrated and X rates him correctly. I just find it bit odd that when he is overmatched, he would quit...
And still, every mythical Tszyu fight ends via quitting. I do agree that Chavez would win handily though
He definitely did say it, according to a biography written about Ketchell
No. I have tried to give a shit since in track-and-field woman athletes can be entertaining, but their boxing is just too poor. In women's...
I bet he was just trying to hug to apologize after giving forcefully some head
This has always been the case too. According to Nat Fleischer, Sugar Ray Robinson lacked the inside fighting craft of Stanley Ketchell's, even...
I have never said that Joshua shouldn't be criticised, not that his performance had been perfect, as it obviously wasn't. We disagree just with...
Yes, and a fight is a performance which includes showing bravery, taking risks and intention of hurting thethand opponent. The end result is less...
That's true too, though here the fighter apologized for poor entertainment, not for breaking the rules. I also don't think that fight fans are...
Criticised yes, but the criticism comes from the fans, the teams themselves don't usually apologize winning, as was the case here. Your points...
It was a dreary fight, but this is also what is different between boxing and sports. Generally in sports, results are everything. Difficult to...
I thought this was interesting. The guy who fought on Joshua's undercard apologizes fans for a terrible fight, even though he won. Twitter
This is where we disagree I guess. I don't see being tagged a couple of times by the #3 contender being worse than getting tagged by Briggs,...
JoM said that he criticizes Joshua for looking like a robot, and NOT for getting tagged. Imo, it is more important if the fighter struggles and...
Yet you just said you have no problem with fighters getting hit? Sounds like you have an agenda, you pretender
Roy vs Calz
So you don't criticize Joshua's performance, but the reports of the fight?
Separate names with a comma.