Ok. I usually don't judge fighters based on their looks
Ok. I may have an agenda of 'contemporary fighters are good'. Personally, I try to be objective, but according to most I don't succeed. In my...
Povetkin tried that too, but didn't get very far with that plan. Now, Frazier is almost certainly better than Povetkin, but you can't draw a...
Yes, old man Povetkin bloodied Joshua's nose. Since when has it been expected that a fight between #1 and #3 ranked guys is a mere blowout and a...
I still have to wonder how much people expect from Joshua. I realize Povetkin is not a heavyweight legend, but he has been known to be a sharp...
And nobody has disagreed with that, like. Not even any of the judges
Wll, I disagree. The commie did better than expected, though
First round was clearly Povetkin's, but 2nd and 3rd were very close rounds. Povetkin landed the more eye-catching shots but there wasn't many of...
People on Twitter sounded like McGregor fans. A boxing match isn't decided in three rounds. Joshua had some early trouble, nothing serious there....
And there it is. When Joshua had his chance, he finished in style
Povetkin started well, though I am not sure Joshua was actually hurt in the first. Now Joshua is in control
Shitty life?
Cambell vs Mendy looks like their first encounter. Both have some skill, there is a clash of styles, but there is no drama whatsoever
Price quit? Kuzmin was a good amateur and seems to have good technique, but wasn't too impressive here. If he were a puncher, Price should have...
Price making his ring walk. Another brutal KO loss just moments away
Aren't you supposed to do that with betting, too?
I don't believe that. Most of us like knockouts. People tend to pick results which they would prefer, even if their money was on the line. Why...
Lol, fucking fantastic. You should write more reports
Quartey
He is one weird guy for sure. 45 years of age, with a record of 37-8 and still his only defeat that wasn't disputable was the TKO against David...
What you gonna do, stuttering Polack? Read a Cosmo in front of me? Plus, I am not Captain Obvious, but it might be tricky to figure out if you...
For a Polack, it is too complicated
The scheduled bout for the WBA heavyweight title between, 'Fast' Fres Oquendo and 'Mantits' Manuel Charr has been postponed. They were supposed...
If this were the roided Povetkin who knocked out Takam, Charr and Duhaupas, I'd give him a fairly good chance of pulling off the upset. Povetkin...
Not pointing to any particular fight per se, but just something to consider. Betting experts know that people tend to bet on results they would...
This is true, but the definition which most sanctioning bodies use is clean punching/ effective aggression, which practically means that the one...
I really don't know. I could see it going just as Xplosive says and I totally agree with his comparison of Pavlik and GGG. The thing I am not...
If this crap will actually happen, it would mean no Wilder vs Fury this year. Showtime won't put up two big PPV cards that close to each other....
This
Gathered by someone else are these press row scorecards: Harold Lederman (HBO Sports): 116-112 Golovkin Brian Campbell (CBS sports): 116-112...
Separate names with a comma.