Canelo is better than given credit for amd he is still just 28, meaning he is likely to just hitting his prime. GGG is 36. This, added to the...
Well if you want to get smart, Floyd only won by majority decision too.
I'd like Golovkin to win but if I had to bet I might go for Canelo. Time and age is on his side here and his shots are heavier than anyone wants...
It should, but you know this corrupt UEFA
Who said anything about Finland? I know a certain other guy here who doesn't know his geographics but #youtoo ? Anyway, it was a nice fight....
This new format is not all bad, imo. Usually teams have played friendly matches at this point. Now, there is sort of a reason to play these...
Could be a fun scrub fight. Kownacki is very unlike Polish people in general, as he is a hard worker. He is a typical Pole in that he is simple....
I believe it translates well, as in Sly's effort against Wolfe would last about the same time
We don't know Sly's abilities though. What if he punches like a horse kicks? Also, Wolfe might be troubled when facing someone so much shorter...
Great video. Ali's social talent was perhaps even more incredible than his fighting talent. They way he could electrify all kinds of crowds from...
Six guys here who did what Bruce Lee never dared: actually fought
Bump. Great thread from the past
Passion of the Christ Imagine if they made a script where the main character magically became alive again and turned invisible. That might be...
Like totally
Has the most suitable looks ever to play a villain, but was there more to him or was that all he had? I have only seen him in High Noon and the...
Why won't you show us you are man enough to commit suicide? Pretty much all Finns can do that, can you, PUNK?
Ok, enough with those two trouble-makers, Carlos will take care of them. Iron Lady was a crappy film even though Streep acted masterfully
Uh oh, another slow mover Godfather II had also other great performances, good script, clever point and memorable music. It would have been a...
Think about hockey. Some of the greatest players ever have played in terrible teams. Housley, Oates, Linden, Joseph, Kapanen, Toskala have almost...
That there is a great performance in a weak film. Too complicated, elmo?
I agree it is not a terrible film, but I think that is much because of Clint. I have told it here before but I have seen a remake of this movie,...
Well, you don't fancy thinking anyway
Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider.
True, but Unforgiven was even somewhat believable, whereas The quick and the dead was basically a farce. You can't play a character like that in a...
I live in the past in this regard. I don't think I have ever visited RT. I sometimes check IMDB after I have seen a film, since it is sometimes...
I find it curious though that whenever someone speaks up, everybody is like 'what else is new, everybody uses anyway' Yet at the same time, usage...
You should try that in your divorce settlement. 60/40 because you were the draw in the marriage as several women can testify
A Roy fan who blames fighters for not going for the kill?
If you remove the last response from this thread, it still is a great thread. Also if you delete the first post, the thread still delivers. In...
Hopefully he finds an expert of a coach who is able to pick up this subtle nuance and wisely tell him to keep his hands up
Separate names with a comma.