Agreed about Rahman. His was very meaty and you could see its thick veins bulging as it forced its way through the target, drawing blood
lol
As Good As It Gets is a good film. From actual Chick Flicks, Notting Hill
Not to mention, it is rather unwise since it is practically animal torture to keep a tiger that likes to walk miles in a day locked up into a tiny...
Mia St. John Comes Clean on Use of PEDs in Estimated 20 Fights She practically says that everybody is on some PEDs, and I am pretty much ready to...
I saw this with my girlfriend. Basically it is a Commando for women, it is very stupid but if you expect anything else, it is your own damn fault....
Have you seen the newest by Spike Lee? I thought Denzell's son was excellent in it and the plot was interesting too. The only problem I had was...
One of the more active posters in this thread just recently complained because I had insulted him, as I had called his opinion juvenile. Luckily...
This is true, but Breazale has no track record of being KNOWN either, he is a nobody. If you are ready to believe Wilder saying that (and not...
Fury still is quite underrated. It seems that all his good performances are seen as a result of his opponent being up. With Wlad, you can talk...
Sly is mere two feet and 125 lbs smaller Christian version of AJ
I have seen only one fight from him so far and I can see him stylistically causing trouble for Kovalev. Alvarez keeps up good pace and throws...
But unlike Morales, MAB had brains
I don't think stink is Parker's style, really. He fought that way against Joshua because he was forced to, but Whyte doesn't have the speed to...
Parker probably outworks Whyte but it has the potential to be a good one
Rocky Balboa was crap. Not because of how unbelievable it was (since none of the Rocky movies are believable at all, if you think about it). But...
Back in the good old days, great fighters beat their chicks up in professional manner. Now, these faggots just clinch even in domestic fights....
No you didn't, really
Usyk dominating through eight, Gassiev just can't keep up with the pace
Gassiev in the ring, Usyk making his walk now
Chudinov absolutely got a gift, it was a highway robbery. Right now, Briedis is pounding a pudgy Frenchman who won't engage. Main event up next
The card is on. Fedor Chudinov brawling against a French guy that Kovalev destroyed at the moment
I find this fight intriguing but I have no idea which guy will prevail, as I can see two different scenarios for this. Thus, I am forced to make a...
Any interest in this bout? Happens on Saturday in Moscow. Usyk was the favorite before the tournament and was mightily impressive when he...
I believe the idea was to divide them stylistically somewhat, so that the Merchant division is loaded with brawlers and Lederman with technical...
You can vote on whatever basis you want. It is meant to be a fun discussion, not science. And I believe you don't care that much about science anyway
Has anybody been listening or following to this? I have listened the podcast episodes but not voted since I am not on Twitter. The second round...
I have to agree with cdogg and other Calzaghe fanboys
Like when Joseph Fritzlimmons knocked out Gentleman Jim Rome with a shot to the basement, right into Ford Plexus
I agree this sounds like a certain famous Leonard fight
Separate names with a comma.