Was it the Forrest fight where somebody yelled BAHH-ZOOOOO-KAHH right in the microphone, all fucking fight?:) Was it you whiskey?
I agree Floyd's later performances have shown that he was underrated here. Also, The Ring has always kept alive the Ramonza myth that the sport...
I found The Ring from 2003. There was an article there which pitted Floyd against lightweight greats. Agree with these? Vs Joe Gans - Mayweather...
Excellent round. Also the type of round people should remember when they see Thurman, Joshua, Wilder or Lomachenko wobble
I hear ya. Tyson as a Muslim should have been up for that
Mike has hate in his heart [MEDIA]
That's wise of you. You might also add some punching training though. MMA humpers are willing to go toe-to-toe with anybody, literally, but...
I believe Mex. He is a tiny guy and thus his whole life has been a fight. He also has looked people from the toe level and knows if they can be...
The game became meaningless because of Curry's gunning
Apparently one of the biggest fights of the year, measured by the amount of followers, and high PPV numbers are expected. And no, this isn't a...
Durant played pretty good
Not a bad game from Curry in game 2. Lebron didn't even play that well (for his level) yet almost single-handidly kept Cavs in the game for...
Despite the numbers Jordan kept losing -Musze-
How in fact? Has anybody called them anything more than the two best guys of this moment and if so, where? I am not starting a fight nor driving...
Leonard - Green Duran - Joppy Loma - too early Pac - Barrera I Roy - Toney Tyson - Holmes Ali - Folley Whitaker - Haugen Hopkins - Glen Johnson...
He, if someone, would deserve to do so. Nobody in the history has singlehandedly pulled crappy teams to finals as many times
I haven't seen Joshua being compared favourably to any past champ so I am not sure how he qualifies either btw. If you want to call him overrated...
Grant was the #1 contender, as was Cooney, and arguably in stronger era. So either both count, or neither does?
Such as Ann Wolfe, I agree
Larry Holmes told in his autobiography that he lost money betting on Cooney both against Spinks and Foreman. He felt that Cooney actually was a...
Hide definitely had the physical ability to blast Morrison and I would support him but he would probably freeze and throw himself to the floor....
I agree it is definitely an era thing. Changing one rule changes the game and forbidding hand checking frees the floor for more shots, as you...
Houston of '95 hadn't seen anything like the three-shooting and ball movement of GS though, I don't know if they could defend it at all. And this...
Everybody expected GS to blow Houston away in five, yet they made Warriors work for it in the game seven. I'd say the coaching staff did something...
I listened to two episodes, and I will definitely come back for more. I like your energy of making such many episodes, I hope you can keep it up....
I haven't listened as of yet, but this tells me you are doing something right
Great! I'll definitely listen
I still believe Golden State will go through but Houston has been fantastic so far
:) I don't take stance on who you might be referring to, but I'd guess in boxing theatre a guy who stands still and tries to stop his opponent...
Now, this thread is not to mock or belittle the poster Destruction and Mayhem, who is my buddy. I just use him as an example since his opinions...
Separate names with a comma.