So are you a nazi like Double L or a disguised fag like me?
The fight is not a brutal mismatch - Xplosive isn't interested in making a pick. Still no surprises
Tito wins most likely
Chill. Nobody has ever said anything like this. For the record, Jorge Paez did ok against Whitaker and I don't see Loma being much worse than...
IMO Fury is living through the same stage that Vitaly had to. He is much better than he seems but it takes time (and proof) before people...
Always usually refers to more than one fight
Exactly. The point of 'since you erroneously picked this fighter over him, you can't pick him to lose to a completely different fighter' is rather...
In fact, in his prime he defeated the mover-types such as Donald and Johnson as easily, even though he doesn't look like he should
He was, since he won the first championship bout where gloves were used. I don't think there is any dispute over the fact, except maybe that the...
Fury's movement would cause difficulties for most heavyweights but Vitali usually dealt pretty well with movers so I'd pick him. Waiting for...
Name your top-5 list of the most important fighters of the history. The ones without whom the sport and its culture would just not be the same....
First pro bout I ever saw was Holyfield vs Douglas. For long, it was my only boxing tape too, so I have watched it like 50 times or so
Surrender is when you raise your hands and walk away. Do you agree with Azazel that Stevenson made a rookie mistake in the early age of 40?
Why are you this obsessed with Wlad? He retired, chill spaz
The Haitian fatboy gutsily blew a five-point lead
Stevenson can't keep it up if the opponent fights back
He deserved it with that mustache
Yeah, X is a sensitive guy
True. Although it must be added that few have even tried. Duran, Hagler etc took on all comers, whereas Ray concentrated on facing the best. It...
In no order: Lomachenko M. Garcia Fury Bivol Crawford Kovalev Probably Spence too, although I have seen too little of him
Ali Lennox Klitshkos Hide Hamed Pacquiao Pryor Hearns Hopkins Hagler Duran
So are you saying you could only hear this in America, or how on earth do you make such generalization from Double's one post?
Exactly this. It is quite possible Arguello would stretch Loma, heck, with his ability to punch it is possible he would collect Floyd too....
Word. MWS knows these things
Btw I do agree Castillo would have beaten Linares much more easily than Loma, due styles. Imo Linares is one of those Mark Breland -types, quick,...
I don't believe anyone disagrees, certainly not me. It still doesn't mean it is walk in the park for Floyd
I don't dislike Stevenson at all
When Fonfara fought back against him in the first fight, he was in loads of trouble, after controlling the bout easily early on
Also, Floyd lost to Castillo according to many, whereas Loma knocked Linares out. So just the fact that Castillo was better of the two doesn't...
Every country whose national radio and TV broadcasting is under EBU (European Broadcasting Union) or who shows their channels is invited. Thus,...
Separate names with a comma.