Very possible, though making that comparison you still have to remember how Floyd did in the same stage of his career. In eyes of many he lost his...
Stevenson has the physical tools to win but lacks the guts, which gives Jack the chance to outwork him. Even fight with an edge for Stevenson
This is true, and a very good point too. Fighters are not superheroes, though they might appear that way if they choose to fight Robert Guerreroes
I agree with Xplosive For some it might work the way you described, whereas some simply can't concentrate to training if they have a boner all...
Agreed. Garcia seems like a guy nobody would have easy time with. I have always thought it is near 50:50 bout and I still think so. Also, even...
An interesting piece about Lomachenko's training, dancing and the importance of footwork in the Sports Illustrated. For the lazy ones: he seems...
I expect Linares' size and aggressive style to cause some trouble for Lona early, so that he gets called overrated
I admit, in this case I have done some trolling. I do believe Paz is underrated however. I get why he is so hated and he deserves all of it, but...
Easier and faster than prime Roy?
The unwanted truth is that Paz probably outworks him, his good chin being a major factor
All I know about him so far is this highlight reel and that he knocked out Nikola Skejloca in four, which is a very good result for an up and...
For what I recall it was a rough foul-fest, and according to two judges Hopkins won 119-108, though that doesn't quite describe the fight. Also,...
Maybe, but it isn't that far-fetched to think that a guy of that age and after shitloads of ammy fights might be on some decline, nobody has...
Macklin and Geale were ranked to the top 5 at the fight time, I wouldn't call Brook and Lemieux miles better than him
Oh, right. But when you compare five and five fights, the differences shouldn't be all that big if all but two of the ten guys are punching bags
HBO podcast represented statistics from Golovkin's last five fights and compared it to the five bouts before them. The drop in his punch output...
Well, he did get to become an undisputed cruiserweight champion and he pocketed about 40 million $ or so. Very little is a lot for David Haye,...
It is over in the fifth. Haye's leg looked fucked but he might have hurt it when he went down for the first time
Haye has no snap in his punches, and he can't cope with Bellend's handspeed. He is getting butchered here
After two rounds of shadow boxing Bellend floors Haye twice in the third
Paul Butler got slapped like panchy
War Haye! I am still a fan. Joyce takes the commonwealth title in his fourth fight. Seems slow and methodical but punches like mofo
My debut was on Dennis Beebe's forum in '97 or so. Then in 2001 I joined boxing.com and when it went down, I found S/O in 2002 and followed people...
Especially not Duran who didn't try very hard
I agree with you that Duran should get no extra credit for questionably beating 'a bigger man' in Leonard
Cory Spinks disagrees
BoxRec: Chayaphon Moonsri This guy is 50-0 after today and apparently still active. Since certain Floyd fan(s) have told us that numbers matter...
Leonard caught Lalonde all the time but only from the fifth round onwards did his shots have any effect. If Ray wins (and he might) it would have...
So, instead of Donnie Lalonde Ray faces the farmer. I just rewatched Leonard vs Lalonde as I like that performance overall. Leonard was vicious,...
I agree it could be a solution worth pondering. The fighter B has passed up other opportunities to fight or to do marketing, so some type of...
Separate names with a comma.