Of course. In a perfect world, Canelo would have to pay Golovkin severe compensation money. In this world, he probably pays 25k and even that goes...
Not to side with the corrupt WBC at all, an interesting point was made in the HBO podcast. If Canelo got a two-year ban like Olympic Athletes, it...
Mike advertising Black Energy and Black Sex Energy drinks in Poland. I heard they are planning to replace him with Bill Cosby [MEDIA]
Last time out GGG drew with the Vegas three after beating Canelo so they are a formidable opponent
Fake News everywhere
This. Ignore them altogether and your life will be better. You'll notice the change in days
Good shout
This is the very same thing that bothers me, although I am used to it by now. I get called a contrarian or devil's advocate whenever I even...
From Finland, probably Gunnar Barlund, who at his best was the #2 contender of Joe Louis and defeated Buddy Baer in style. He learned his trade...
Seriously though, in my opinion it is literally me and D&M doing this, hardly anyone else. I know two members is a big percentage of FB these days...
Go puff your cigar and add Rocky Graziano on your list
Bowe finished stronger than him in both first and second bouts, and also Holmes got into the fight more as the bout progressed
Irish, chill
wishful
I am Mob............... remember
:rolleyes:
I'd prefer a 15-second sparring clip, where Floyd would demonstrate his unorthodox wrestling skill
They all look the same?
Leonard TKO8
Yeah, it would be a helluva coincidence if Golovkin wasn't the only guy in his absolute prime in the age of 35 There is no proof of how he would...
37 is not a death sentence but there are precious few fighters that were in their prime at that age
You really underrate Canelo
I thought the point was that the fighters don't necessarily have to be on the same level
Ricky Hatton fought a bit like Duran. Aggressive style, quick feet and hands, attempt to dominate the opponent inside with physical power
McFagor couldn't even seriously harm the bus. If he had just laid down on top of it and humped he would have looked more imposing
And also considerably larger than say Moorer. Or, if you want to get nosy, do the weight classes exist so that they protect the fatsos from...
This is the basis of our whole disagreement here, really. I find laws of physics as much more vital in boxing than you do, whereas you stress the...
That I agree with, but heavyweight bouts are not p4p fights. Joshua's power in absolute sense is enough to knock Moorer out and that is what...
I don't think it is obvious at all. I'd rank them as fairly similar punchers, though it is all guessing too. Bowe didn't have that many big-name...
In fact, I only have to make a case that he is not 'far worse' than Moorer, not that he is better, I never said that. Also, if we take a step...
Separate names with a comma.