Hearns should try to work the jab and land the cross and be wary of Baldomir's hooks. Baldomir should avoid that big right hand of Hearns'
Hearns should fight from the outside since he is the taller guy. As the shorter man, Baldomir should try to force himself to a closer distance
Agreed. That site (formerly known as eastsideboxing) has always been a very pro-Euro place (I should know, I wrote articles for them for years)...
Supposedly next on 12th May. Linares is the #1 ranked guy in the lightweight so if this happens, Loma goes straight against the top dog. Of...
That type of lifting is surprisingly difficult. There have been events in the strongman competitions where the best have lifted about 290-pound...
That is a very very good result with this technique
Jom assumed that the weight was considerably less (I haven't watched it all). I know a world class welterweight from that era who trained with...
In track-and-field steroids were used already in the sixties. Very few actually knew HOW they should have been used and thus not that many got any...
That, or a no-shake right after the fight has been stopped
Thanks man, it helps with bitterness Btw What was that you said about personal vendettas the other day? Also, what's your take on Bivol?
Eight years, to be exact. Now remember your cry about staying on topic. How do you see Bivol doing?
No new name for me, not even a new remarkable funny virgin joke?
Or it could be that he was bribed to stay silent. In fact, it would be foolish to think otherwise.
If I were to lose my gf, it would have to be because of an international, US-lead conspiracy
According to the rules of WBC, the video commission can recommend the referee to overturn 'any decision that can affect the outcome of the fight'....
I am not sure about the rules but I find it odd if it really were possible to END the fight and then take it back when you realize there was a...
This is a very good point. However if I recall correctly Grant usually fought at very measured pace and that would make a bit tricky for Wilder too
Not quite sure yet. Grant was not as bad as some remember. Against Lennox he screwed up by attacking all out, which he couldn't do at all. It was...
Imo the last shots were clearly low and it is a good point that with the rightful five-minute Kovalev might have gotten some wind back. The...
I think there is a huge assumption included, given the lack of evidence. Lewis' lack of chin was greatly exaggerated too btw so we do agree with...
I find it odd that Joshua's chin is declining rapidly, from untested, to questionable, to chinny, and next probably to "Terry Norris" After all,...
Speaking of sticking to the topic, how many times have you mentioned Bivol in this thread. Count yourself
Would you consider posting this as such behavior? After all, it was what started the trouble in this thread
Once again, this one-second clip is right AFTER the referee has just signalled that he stops the fight. So if it means anything (it doesn't) it...
Minute ago your response said "Lol, you are so funny. No wonder you are still a virgin" but you replaced it with this, maybe even more original...
This frustration must make you, like, shake your head
Kovalev's punch is still a big equalizer, but I have to agree. Bivol looks too fresh, too ruthless
Of course they are not completely dissimilar. So are you saying that if he tried to only cheat a little bit, perhaps just to avoid weakening...
So if you are able to train while the other guy has to concentrate on losing weight, you get no edge what so ever? This is like saying steroids...
The only thing anybody said in this thread is that clenbuterol helps you lose body fat. Out of the articles posted, the first seems to confirm...
Separate names with a comma.