Duran by easy safety-first decision
I don't really follow UFC, but this r-b-r got me excited
Yep. I agree Ward's win over Kovalev, questionable as it was, was better than Loma's over Rigo, which is why I named them both as candidates. But...
To stay in GOAT discussion, Leonard should have ducked that smaller man for five years and waited until he showed signs of decline
Nonsense
Crawford's body shot KO against Indongo was among the best of the year
Fighter: Ward or Loma Fight: Joshua vs Wlad Upset: DeGale's loss
Before completely judging him I'd like to know how hot a daughter are we talking about.
Yes
Really? Cos usually we do hear that we don't have material of prime Sugar Ray Robinson. But if you have seen him in his absolute prime, do you...
I do believe Robinson benefits a bit from the fact that there is no videos from his welterweight fights. People's imagination is difficult to...
Wrongly timed coffee vs Pazienza
Ray Robinson is the usual pick as the greatest fighter ever, and deservedly so. In Your opinion, is he the clear-cut #1, or is there a legit case...
I believe it tells even more about how underrated Canelo is, mainly because nobody wants him to succeed. He has beaten quality boxers already
Yes, but Canelo would likely win. Also, to make Canelo look like shit you don't have to box, a regular mirror will do
How would this go?
Santa With Muscles
Let's see how Crawford does at 147. He doesn't beat Tito standing up the way he did against Indongo, but he is a very versatile guy and would try...
Btw it is 'very telling' that Sly sees a rape as a victory
Would he Spoon her?
Herbie Hide In fact I am still a fan and wait for him to return if he just finds his head movement back
I agree he would be way above Floyd
Loma's ability to make solid and even great fighters quit is really intriguing, as mentioned. Rigo has always been a passive guy but his...
True, plus people really should also get over the Jack Mosleyish view where you just 'gotta throw them punches' to win. Usually when a fighter...
Fury also dominated several good European level fighters and make them all look bad. People still can't get over his looks, he was actually a very...
He meant he was watching porn
I love to watch Rigo at work, but I have started to think if he is a tad overrated. His claim to fame is the Donaire bout which according to the...
Fantastic fight! As most, I pick Loma mainly due size and youth. Rigo is a fucking wizard with all-time great skillset but he is a bit soft
I meant "why", as in "why was this thread created". It is quite obvious the fighters are on different levels, that Cotto has no advantage...
Why?
Separate names with a comma.