I don't know anybody who actually waits for them. The rituals such as ring walks and introductions are important, but to me national anthems have...
Joshua didn't have Foreman's punch, nor Holyfield's chin, nor Bert Cooper's athletic talent, nor David Tua's defense. He has also almost lost...
Easy there. Otherwise I will begin to question whether or not you have an agenda of 'everybody has tried to retain the 0, only few have succeeded'...
Doub is correct, it is more about the public wanting the fighters to be superheroes. That might have happened in the 1980s. I believe young...
I think the difference is that European fighters get protected even when they are already champions. Yet it is undeniable that up-and-coming...
Not sure if I worded it correctly. Losing has never been a goal for fighters, but clearly, at some point, retaining the 0 became essential. Back...
Nonsense. No fighter before the 90s made any mistakes during their first fights
You and X should go to your default settings and click the 'modern day is shit' box off. After that you'll notice that Takam is not THAT much...
Joshua has KOed all but four of his opponents under three, has only lost more than one round against one opponent and has been down once. He...
He won't. All fighters now and ever after are crap by default if they ever receive a punch
By shit you obviously mean suspect stamina, sometimes sloppy punches and getting hit while attacking? Sounds like George Foreman
Good lord this reasoning style is annoying. Not puerto, he is a good guy, nor even picking Frazier, as that can be argued. But to pick a single...
Prime Tyson would never have been taken to the tenth round by a scrub midget such as Carlos Takam or Jose Ribalta
I know it was a bit difficult. Luckily in my job I have taught several slow, I mean very special children and I have the patience. Let's try again...
People really need to watch some tapes and remind themselves about how much, say Razor Ruddock and better guys than him, got hit. That pretty much...
If a fighter is aggressive, he will get hit. The important thing is, does he outland the opponent considering the amount and weight of the...
Joshua gets hit more than Wlad or Lennox, obviously since he is way more aggressive. Incredibly enough, that is seen as a weakness, based on some...
Quick stoppage in that situation, but Takam's face had been ripped to pieces for all night. Also, I am sure Joshua will get shit for this...
Takam has some chin
Katie Taylor's fight was entertaining though she can't box
On undercard, Whyte will destroy Helenius
Hopkins vs De La Hoya, minus the ending Hopkins vs Tarver Rigo vs Donaire
I agree. Every promoter has to be a bit dickish, and there is always something to criticize but overall he has been good for the sport. Just...
Everything points to Pac's win, but based on personal bias I pick Hamed by KO
You mentioned Armstrong - Ross too though?:confused:
I'd vote for Armstrong-Ross. Also given the dominance, Leonard - Duran II deserves to be mentioned
Changing one thing changes the whole fight though. Had it been a normal temperature, perhaps Maxim would have been more aggressive and not...
Dempsey didn't have many better opponents though, that's the thing. Some solid big men, Brennan and Gibbons both of whom gave him fits, iced...
What about Larry Holmes? There was the beating of a corpse of Ali and a razor-thin win over Norton, yet nobody would deny Larry's greatness. Or...
That is a great line, but Lampley spelling Barrera still makes no sense.
Separate names with a comma.