Unless you are Paul Spadafora or Chris Byrd, when it is considered as sexual harassment
10th round TKO. Very good performance by Usyk and he soldifies his status as the tournament favorite. Very impressive work rate by Usyk. His...
Huck is hurt, Usyk jumps on him but slips down on the canvas, Huck seizes his opportunity and punches down on Usyk. What a dick
Usyk gets his left hand from a southpaw stance around Huck's guard very smoothly. Even Hut would appreciate the skill
Five rounds gone and Usyk putting on a show. Huck has been wobbled a couple of times and can't defend himself You can see the similarities with...
Early on Usyk spears Huck up with jabs and straights, Huck rabbit punches like a mofo
First bout of the WBSS, ring walks now. Usyk had an amateur record of 350-15 or something and he is trained by Loma's daddy. Huck is washed up...
So far I'd pick Garcia. Much better technician and much more versatile fighter who would fight carefully enough
The more I have thought about Inglorious Bastards, the more I am inclined to agree with Sly. I am not ready to proclaim it as the best movie ever,...
Bruce Seldon deserves to be mentioned. He put on a clinic where Mike Tyson was unable to land on him before the end of the fight
What are you guys doing? Why not just send D&M an invitation card
Very interesting. I don't doubt any of that but I agree it is a bit dick-headish move for a trainer to speak out like that. As for the info, I...
Just watched him lately. Surprisingly slow for a small guy but great precision and heavy hands
Pulev isn't rubbish, he might cause plenty of trouble for Wilder. However, he seems to be on slide and his style is all wrong to beat Joshua....
I agree he probably wins
Would he aim his body attack above or below the belt
To revitalize an old classic, there is a legend that Duran did knock out Sly's relative
An almost impossible task if course, since you could argue that every guy either showed weakness (Leonard vs Duran and Hearns) or was not tested...
He has a subtle eyesight
Agreed. Loma doesn't have the power to easily take over and it remains to be seen if his skill level is that good that it would neglect Camacho's...
Is it a fight if one guy uses a brick? Or if one of the guys slip?
Floyd is a very physically strong guy, he actually overpowered Shane Mosley too as Sly mentioned. However, the line of thinking that goes 'MMA...
Negative. Floyd at super-feather was, after that he became beatable
Exactly this. Weird shit
Lampley and Kellerman called the fight as Rigo's dominance. Late in the fight Lampley mentioned that they were getting plenty of messages from...
You were not far off. According to Anthony this thread is about amazing fighters
I think I had it 10-2 (and the KD) but I don't believe it was a bribery. Some guys just look better live than in TV, and the other way around. Of...
The judges saw Rigo vs Donaire as a very close fight, even though I thought Rigo won by a landslide. That leads me to wonder if he is one of those...
I vehemently disagree with one point. Back in the good old dwys, great fighters lost rounds all the time. Spinks, Monzon, the best of the best did...
As for the fight, Loma is the favorite because of his freshness but Rigo has a good chance. Difficult to tell which one is more skillful, since...
Separate names with a comma.