I always thought the guy in Mex' avatar is Amir Khan
Anthony thought it was an amazing post
Exactly. Stamina is one of the most elementary elements of being a fighter. Even more so than crap talk and single left uppercut
After reading this thread I am not so sure that Anthony isn't an argumentative guy, which he claimed a while back
HutHut is the coolest guy ever, but he can't see properly here. He is actually praising hippety-hop leap-amateurism where a nice uppercut and...
Depends on the weight division (as McGregor would either be weight-drained or bigger by like 15 lbs) but I'd still pick Gatti. McGregor would...
I do. Paulie would beat him up easily. McGregor proved to be extremely talented athletically, the quickness of his fists and the sharp...
Agreed. 40-year-old welterweight comes off from a two-year vacation and takes the first rounds to feel it out before getting to work Conor did...
Conor didn't get tired for nothing though, Floyd was hitting him to the body and turning up the heat round by round. Conor's experience had...
I think it goes without saying that a 40+ guy isn't going to do well in welterweight or below it
Difficult to predict when a fighter starts to fight all out. Just the fact that the UFC guy didn't get all embarrassed doesn't make it a loss for...
MWS! You are still wrong about everything but great to see you
Tszyu is getting underrated by many but I agree Crawford wins with his versatility
Yeah, if Conor wins, then maybe there are some things in boxing that we'd have to rethink. Perhaps it would prove that physical training can be...
No
Not that it matters in this fight, but 40 years is very high for a welterweight
Loma is too small
So far gotta say Pac. He looked truly astonishing back then. I can't see tc having an answer to his speed
Fantastic performance by Crawford. He made Indongo look very basic, which he isn't. Terence just slipped the left every time and placed his shots...
Just watched it too. Very impressive indeed: relaxed and as puerto said, effortless, natural and perhaps most of all purposeful. No...
Bump. Fightbeat was this close of getting a memorable interview
I have made some lyrics but I can't really write music even though I play a little
Corrales couldn't block a right hand punch. Well, he couldn't block anything but especially that. Mosley was much faster and punched much more...
Williams might be able to stay away from Leonard. He had pretty good wheels
Bump
Hasn't been done in a while. I watched some bouts by Olivares lately as I have always liked him. He seemed surprisingly slow, much slower than...
Cory Spinks
Nice thread, but I disagree with some Roy Jones is miles better than Kovalev, but Kovalev's one-punch power makes him not tailor-made for Roy....
All good points, but the theory works both ways too. Terry Norris in his prime was extremely difficult to beat if you didn't have the punch. So...
If it wasn't given by the promoter, it doesn't matter
Separate names with a comma.