The adapting skill is not quite comparable, since Robinson fought much more and in an era when films were less available
John L Sullivan did it too. He used to enter bars yelling 'I am John L Sullivan and I can lick any motherfucker in this place', which is not far...
Robinson wins these, but when you look him on a film it is obvious that he is not as good as the legends claim
All legends have been unproven at some point. AJ has done very little wrong so far, apart from being born too late
Floyd would open every show with 'Like I said before'
I believe he refers to the fact that Wlad didn't go for the kill. That, added up to earlier made up history
Joshua is definitely quicker than Foreman and Holmes, both of whom landed punches on Holyfield. Furthermore, I am not convinced that Joshua is...
Isn't the idea of discussion forums, like, `to express opinions and stuff
I pick Callum to win the super-middles, him or Eubank. I don't trust Groves' ability to win big fights, Brähmer is old and fought mainly cans for...
Very good article. I had never heard about that scuffle between Blackburn and Johnson. Louis might be my favorite heavyweight ever inside the...
This 'strong' Holyfield weighed 208 lbs and hardly stopped anyone worth damn at heavyweight. I could see him hurting Joshua in his '96 form but...
Still too early to tell but if I had to guess I'd pick Joshua. Holy of '91 wasn't a puncher and Joshua is quick enough to catch him a lot
I think most of you overrate the importance of insults and crap talk. It is done to sell fights, I doubt it means much, if anything, for the...
Joshua lines up with other champions before him who have given similar statements, such as Tyson himself about Holmes. I don't believe Joshua...
3-K Battery
If Pac vs Floyd had never happened, I would probably have picked that. After seeing the fight, it is quite possible that it would also have been a...
Welterweights tend to beat featherweights
I tried to start a discussion about this a while ago but few were interested. Too bad since as you said, cruiserweight line-up is really solid and...
Troyanovski fought again last weekend. He beat an Italian Euro champ but took plenty of clean shots in progress. Thus KOing him doesn't say much...
Is it a movie about Zab Judah?
Ihe heard Duran would have done that but his stomach was hurting
Nah, he only risks the latter. In fact he seriously hurts it already, the amount of damage is yet to be seen
Wishful thinking
Amir Eder This is more interesting if we take common names such as David and then vote for who we think of first
Everyone agrees this is a joke compared to Canelo vs GGG, yet this is what everybody discusses
In Twitter Weeks admitted both missing earlier low blows and blowing the call at the end. Not that it matters anymore
I am in New York at the moment but I couldn't find a bar nearby that would have shown this, there was baseball on in all the ones I saw. So...
The first lines of the opening post might lead to this conclusion too:cool:
I agree but I think this actually makes Curry GREATER. Too few great players agree to take a step down from their personal status, to help their...
Calzaghe wins clearly. The way he was able to adapt against Kessler during a fight would be worthy here and his footwork would be too much for...
Separate names with a comma.