This is something you have failed to understand. You can't compare the technical abilities and body coordination of different-sized fighters...
Nah, Cuevas 70s him easily
I'm not quite sure about The Ring but I had Leonard at #2 and Duran #73 before their first fight, then Leonard #3 and Duran #74 before the rematch
I'm pretty sure that in 1993 the p4p leader was still Pernell Whitaker with Toney being #2. The win catapulted Jones to Pernell's prime contender....
This fights is between The Ring's #1 and #2 of the p4p rankings. Wonder what has been the last one
In the first fight I picked Ward, this time I lean towards Kovalev. Picking Ward makes sense, as he was able to finish stronger last time....
I don't quite get your point here. It might be that the game is more boring than before but development such as this happens all the time in all...
I still don't quite agree the notion about 'clutch players', be it Jordan, Bird or whoever. If a player shoots 3-18 in the first three quarters...
He should know better than telling a boxing fan that the modern era is as good as the past:cool:
Is this GS one of the best teams ever? I'd say so
Or, Loma can fight in Europe. Anthony Joshua has no motive to fight in US perhaps ever in his career, the prices and audiences are much larger in...
I began to think about this as I re-watched De La Hoya vs Vargas today (it was an excellent and somewhat underrated fight btw.) In the fight,...
Is GS wins it, I predict lbl 4 lbl is correct
I do agree with D&M that Canelo was the bigger challenge for Floyd than Spence would be now. Canelo was the guy many said Floyd wouldn't have the...
It is not THAT difficult to picture. Thurman hits hard, IMO clearly harder than Brook, and Spence likes to come forwards. Also, you can call...
Clearly in control all the way and a late round stoppage against the #2 ranked fighter of the division is what Spence accomplished. Sounds pretty...
Thurman vs Spence is a 50:50 fight Before this bout Brook was called a scrub, and Thurman is considered weak only since he once vinced after a...
I read the ring walks begin in an hour
I'd like to see this and I hope Eubank wins if just to see Irish lose his mind
I pick Warriors 4-1 or 4-2, but Lebron shouldn't have any doubters left after what he has done in the past years and these play-offs. The way how...
Holmes vs Witherspoon happened in 1983
My vote goes to Holmes vs Norton even though the one I have rewatched the most is Ali-Foreman.
Some fights are naturally so big that they don't need extra promotion to raise interest. In some occasions the fights are big but the personality...
If this were to happen, we might see Broner beaten up which is good but we would lose the chance to see Garcia vs Lomachenko. Personally I am not...
Which one was the better fight? Vote and leave a reasoning, too Personally I give the nod to Tito vs Vargas. Better fighters and more skills at...
Personally I can't see a shutout. 9-3 Leonard sounds about right, but Winky's jab and turtle defense make him struggle a bit
Leonard is the clear favorite, but can you see the larger man with long reach giving him trouble?
Canelo is already better than he was against Floyd, and Benitez at 154 was not the same guy he was at 147, but Benitez still wins, style match-up...
I think the exact opposite. I believe Spence will have some trouble whereas Crawford hasn't done anything wrong in a long time. Of course Crawford...
It was part Uzcategui's fault too. Defend yourself at all times
Separate names with a comma.