I can't see Lewis being troubled at all by Bowe's rambling, he is just not witty enough to respond
Also, we don't know how good Canelo's chin is but it seems at least very solid. Thus picking a quick blowout, as many will do, doesn't have much basis
Seldon wins easily
Must have been done hundred times. I favor Holmes but I can't help thinking that Frazier's style would be poisonous for him
Would you say it is an obsession to you which causes you to create alternative history?
This
Bruno clearly hit harder than arm-punching Vitaly but I don't see a proof of him being better puncher than Wlad. Wlad is in the class of Lennox in...
I'd say the ability to throw. Fighters who 'just can't let their hands go' are frustrating
Carl Williams and Trevor Berbick can challenge Holmes' victory but Wald isn't on their level nor anywhere close
I see the point for Louis of course. However as there are examples of Wlad collapsing against lesser fighters than Louis, there are many more...
I see the point about Sanders and Brewster, even though one could argue it wasn't the prime Wlad, as his prime depended more on suitable tactics...
That hurts, coming from a well-respected expert of a poster
Bowe never beat a good big man and he was very easy to hit, which spells trouble against Joshua. Of course, some emotionally invested people have...
And Dr. J. would dunk over Lebron
I always thought I was emotionally invested in Wlad but I have to admit you take it to new levels
I hate it when good fighters get hated because they have gotten too much hype. Canelo is a legit top-10 pfper and such fighter is not a clown....
How on earth was this a chance for greatness since you don't rate his earlier career at all? Had he won, he would have just beaten an untested...
After the Joshua fight, do you think... 1) When Wlad's former opponents seemed clueless against him, could it be that prime Wlad was a...
Fantastic fight. Joshua was the better man and deserved the win but damn if Wlad didn't give it a go
I don't know if Wlad looks worried or concentrated
Who am I
Wlad lighter than in long time
He went down hard there, Joshua took a step back
Tommy was highlight reel fighter. In the real world he couldn't get around Lewis' defense at all and he was getting badly whipped by old Razor...
The problem here is that you group all of 'old Hopkins' into one when a guy in his age does decline quickly. Imo he had much more in the tank...
I don't see Joshua going full rounds with James Tillis either. Joshua LOOKS phenomenal, just like Tyson did. Tyson also proved to be great,...
It is incredible how poor the prime Pac has become after the fighter himself has grown old
I have been wondering the same. Since Wlad was spooked by Fury, what an earth can he do differently here and why is the bout even happening....
Whyte was solid, but we shouldn't forget that he barely got by Derek Chisora, whom Kubrat Pulev beat much easier in his previous fight, so the...
Random thought btw Pretty much everybody expects Joshua to win, me among them. This despite the fact that so far Joshua has fought ZERO opponents...
Separate names with a comma.