As a Wlad-apologist, I don't think his whole legacy depends on two fights in his forties, even if he lost now which I think he will. It is not...
I don't think Cotto was better than even an old Hopkins, certainly not 'much much'. Also, Forrest's legacy here is based on circular evidence: he...
Pacquiao by KO
I don't think it is possible to disagree more about every subject as I do with Terp
On what do you base this assumption? Interested to hear
I'd say Qawi, Carbajal and Mark Johnson are at least questionable. Also there is no huge gap between Calz and the likes of Oscar, Mosley, Tito,...
I know what everybody's first thought in here is: Leonard's chin was on ATG level, whereas Jones' chin was a weakness or at least a suspect, even...
My first hunch is no. First of all I believe it would lead to more cuts and stoppages because of them, second, the strategies to avoid getting hit...
You are thinking about the 36-year-old Pac, as most are. Nobody claimed Pac would get schooled by anyone when he destroyed Hatton and Cotto
I believe Michael Moorer was an atheist. Also, did guys like Hagler or Holmes ever talk about religion, even if they 'officially' were religious
Who has been the best fighter who a) has never spoken about religion and you are not sure about their beliefs b) has been openly atheist
A sparsely blocked left hand and a pushing right?
Is anything but picking Camacho even acceptable here?
Too little dada to know for sure and thus Tyson should be picked by default, as DM pointed out. However Ike's win is possible. If his chin was...
Agreed about the first part. Not sure about the Toney comparison when we are talking about offensive technique, which is what matters here. Toney...
The first guy I thought of was Arguello. Pryor, Oliveras, Mancini and two or three more. It seems to me that good/great fighters with average...
I do agree with JoM. Judah punched hard and Duran was more of an accumulation puncher above 135. Obviously Duran was far better but as punchers...
I think she is very good as a stand up comedian, her routine is funny. Her comedy show isn't that funny though. In that sense she reminds me of...
I have seen plenty of others, by John Wayne for example, yet my list includes the same movies as Sly's. I'll throw in Django - Unchained and Once...
Full House is a checkmate. I never knew this show existed, unless I saw Fuller House appear in Netflix. I watched two episodes of the original and...
Agreed. Jacobs might do well early by out-hustling GGG for a moment but sooner or later the difference in actual skill will show. I also...
In recent interview GGG said that he chose to brawl with Brook last time out and that now he will fight more carefully. We often get to read...
I thought this was an excellent fight. Culcay is a former amateur world champ so he is not a bad fighter, he just has a habit to fight on the...
Richard Schäefer, Kalle Sauerland and some other big promoter are starting a professional boxing league. It will include two divisions (yet to be...
I am sure I could get into the other thread earlier but now I can't. Mandela effect proven!
Stylistically Bellew has more chance against Wilder's sloppy defense and telegraphed punches than against Joshua or Ortiz, but it is a long shot...
Yes it was reported before the fight and there were talks about canceling the fight but Haye went on with it and paid the price. The leg gave out...
Haye proving his heart there
The fuck happened? Did Haye break his toe?
Haye in control now but doesn't impress at all. His power has always been great in counter shots, but only in those
Separate names with a comma.