It is a good solid matchup but neither guy is special enough to make it memorable. Then again, there wasn't a Leonard-Hearns in every weekend in...
One movie that I really like too is Inglorious Bastards. IMO it is underrated ATG
Based on both greatness and personal bias, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly takes it. Excellent plot, masterful camera work, iconic music, great...
This is how it should be done However, quickness or coordination is never reduced as much as power and strength in these speculations....
Think about it this way: Ricky Hatton was much faster, he had more variation and better upper body movement compared to George Foreman. Thus,...
Nobody has said anything about p4p
I have been accused if trolling or playing devil's advocate before, but I am actually serious, I am this stupid if you will. Nobody ever...
Agreed. This p4p matching is silly. If Fury were Marciano's size, he would be much faster than he is now, and have totally different skill set,...
This. The fence actually had the guts to stand up straight without clutching him
I punched Rihanna in the faces, she smiled and shook her head, then I knew I had hurt her
What's worse, both of them were has-beens ten years ago too. Oquendo had just list to ancient Holyfield and his title fight had been three...
Toney should win, then again, so should have Hopkins who is better than Toney
Briggs-Liakovich. Utter shit for twelve rounds, then Briggs huffed him out of the ring
Johnson-Willard is up there. From all sports, I'd say Mexico '68 and black power
Plus, the Kovalev fight was two years ago. Two years is a lot when it is the two years from 49 to 51
Agreed. It is the titan body of last generation, Joshua is the modern T-1000
Ali wasn't a heavyweight gold medalist though. If we think about gold medalist vs gold medalist for the heavyweight crown, I think the first was...
Foreman vs Frazier was the first one for the title (back then heavyweight gold medalists without "super"). First super heavy gold medalists to...
I think so yes. I realise I am a Klitschko-apologist who is making excuses for the clutching pussy, but at 40+ and with fucking seventy fights he...
It is weird that people expect feet and upper body movement of Frazier or Tyson from Joshua, who is taller and as heavy as comebacking Foreman
That should have been a unanimous draw
Chisora fights his guts out to win a round and nearly finish the fight, then has to take the next off to give up his good work
Chisora destroying Whyte and the credibility of HutHut's famous eye-test
2-2 or 3-1 Chisora
Whyte winging hard and missing, that might wear him out. Chisora is doing well
Quigg is far too good here
Callum Smith would beat DeGale, Jack and all the other pretenders of 168
I though it was hilarious that the Fightnews article of this fight had a link to 'You may also like' article that read "Cellulite - 15 Celebs who...
I understand the feeling but it wouldn't work. If there was such rule, he would have just faked an elbow injury or pulled an Oscar
I think he should be beat up publicly, cos he robbed us from seeing that
Separate names with a comma.