I see your point and I am not sure what we are arguing about anymore :lol: I believe we all agree on that Lomachenko's loss to Salido had...
I disagree. Long fights have their own tricks, that surprised Loma and would have done so to Floyd with nothing but amateur experience. Or would...
Likewise
This is why I said Loma LOOKS to be on their level, it is obvious he isn't nearly proven enough. Also, I thought Floyd was at Pernell's level...
Walters was looking somewhat helpless in his corner after two rounds. It seemed that for the first time in his life he was in a situation he...
Haye wins. Bellend is too simple to beat his meat, let alone Haye
Lomachenko warms up a bit https://mobile.twitter.com/trboxeo/status/801195628596334592/video/1
Spinks wins but almost everybody was competitive against him
Only the mythical Leonard won every second against every opponent and made them look foolish. The actual Leonard wins about 9-3 and or stoppage in...
Agreed. I hope Kovalev was telling the truth about practicing and testing new stuff against Chilemba instead of going for the KO.
You guys are just saying that so I couldn't fulfill my national destiny and finally commit a suicide
Why would I or anyone want to stop discussing it? It is the other way around: I find the concept interesting but I would have to understand it to...
This we all can agree on. The problem would have started back then too, if somebody had been ranked ABOVE Robinson at welterweight, while SRR was...
If the p4p king retains his title despite moving up in weight, we meet trouble when he loses. For example, when Mosley beat Oscar the first time,...
Kovalev claimed after his last fight against Chilemba that he was trying and studying new things for the Ward fight and first time in his life...
I am at the same side as Terp and Hut in this one,and Hut's speculation of the reasons behind it was a plausible one. I can't quite follow D&M's...
I haven't annoyed people enough with my ramblings about this lately, so it is about time:kidcool: Andre Ward is ranked #4 at light-heavyweight...
Ward by UD
Both would be pretty weight-drained in all those divisions but Durant even more so
Tito was a brutal puncher and fired deadly combinations, but he always needed the second to set up. With Roach's battle plan, I don't know if Pac...
Vargas isn't without a chance even though he is a very clear underdog
Last couple of years have made people forgot how good Manny actually looked at his best welter fights. His movement would cause tito all kinds of...
Bonavena was tough, but too easy to hit. Also, even though size doesn't matter at all, I still claim that taking Karl Mildenberger's punch is...
Agreed with the concensus. wald shitshko's fag-hugging and queer-fearful jab-slapping has no effect on an actual fighter. Norton in three, or...
Bowe didn't have any title at that point. Lennox retained his WBC title by DQ against akinwande (the same as Holy-Tyson II). Lewis' WBC win...
Roberto Duran lost his title against Ray Leonard by DQ for turning his back.
Yeah, Hipp might actually win this with his work ethic, if his face would survive. Arreola is the favorite though And all jokes aside, this might...
Ezzard Charles marked him up pretty good both times and IMO he is the closest to Holyfield that Marciano fought
Yeah, Frazier jabs and moves his way to a comfortable decision
I pick Holy by TKO. Marciano's face is cut to shreds
Separate names with a comma.