So basically unless you scored this for Canelo, you're a "hater" and your scorecard is dishonest? C'mon, REED
I'd use a Louisville slugger to smash your skull to powder
Was that you on the line?
We're just all GGG fanboys apparently
The way Arreola was swallowing left hands and then swinging and missing- effective aggression!
And I don't know about the rest of you but the first round is weighted the same as the 12th on my scorecards... this whole "impression on the...
Cunts
Looks it
Even with the 22 pound weight advantage, Canelo loses I still say we ought to match these modern guys with fighters the same size as them ......
Monsters
Yeah I know but she's also female
Yes!
Exactly
How tall are her brothers??
She's obviously huge but I figured a 265 female would look way fatter
You already typed this, twat. DIE TWAAAAAT... DIEEEEEEEE [IMG]
Which is crazy
dont post anything here, just vote... use the existing thread for discussion... I just wanted to get a tally for the record Who won, Alvarez or...
REED, you're talking about Canelo supposedly being on the verge of domination while also saying a draw would've been ok by you
Seems most people thought GGG won the fight
She doesn't look 265... I'd have guessed 200 tops
Yeah you said he was being bossed in a round where he repeatedly hit his opponent while not being hit and cut the fucking guy DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE...
They rule the world
Translation: GGG fought differently than I expected which I interpreted as weakness/fear and also I like to give guys huge credit for eating jabs...
This is not true by any stretch ... I don't even think either fighter managed a single dominating ROUND in the fight!
A fight is scored as it's happening, you stupid trolling slag. You probably had golovkin by three, yourself. DIE
Most people had GGG winning this fight
C'mon, who do I work for? I had GGG by three points
Sleepers - Panchy
It's just stupid... the dinosaurs are vindictive... it's just dumb
Separate names with a comma.