Steelers getting annihilated Ruthlessraper is old Defense is shite
I didn't think this was a particularly "bombs away" fight... there were some nice shots landed but it was hardly a war... just a good, physical...
It's rather amazing that Alvarez fighting a higher tempo still consisted of him being very clearly outworked ... the lily is being gilded a bit here
Invited Mustard over... gave him a nice surprise [IMG]
That's what you get! Don't hate... Participate
Alvarez is the one that looks Irish, I think you mixed them up on your card... it's either that or you're a daft twat that needs his cunting face...
Yeah turned it around by spurt fighting for a few more rounds while you sat there cutting a microscopic hole in your Telstar and sticking your...
Sly was like "you see!? That's why lampley is THE BEST!" and his wife rolled her eyes and said "whatever"
My mother's laughed at harder cunts than the ones from Millwall that used to stomp you when you were a little schoolboy faggot
I like how you described Canelo getting his face ripped open by GGG as "Canelo starting to boss GGG now"... sitting there in your Nottingham kit...
My mother would liquidate you ... she's from The Bronx, you little wanker
Yup... I called two rounds even but basically saw it as you did. Canelo did well but I'm surprised many here think he won ... I can't even see a...
I wasn't watching HBO so I wouldn't know
GGG won the first one by a mile... this one was closer but to me you gotta be giving Alvarez a lot of credit for swinging and missing or hitting...
Poor decision IMO
117-114 GGG... I can't see an Alvarez win here... he just didn't do enough work and his frenetic bursts were too often stymied
107-104 GGG... Alvarez just does not work enough
GGG big there... 97-95 GGG
87-86 GGG... that was Canelo's round for me
Nice finish from GGG but I give that to Canelo 78-76 GGG
I call that one even... Alvarez did well but GGG keeps answering him 69-66 GGG
59-56 GGG... Alvarez a bit better than the last round but there's still him being speared with jabs and the lead right
49-47 GGG
Another round for GGG... Alvarez uncharacteristic in his wildness; loading up
Clear GGG round 39-38 GGG
Tougher round to score there... they both did good work with no obvious advantage 29-29
Better from Alvarez there 19-19
GGG 10-9... not decisive but he edged it with the jab
Ring announcer is a wanker
I hope you end up like Christopher Reeve... cunt
Separate names with a comma.