Shut your gob, cunt They're both gimmicky shite... one-note nerdy shite on one hand and some John Waters style gay campy kitsch on the other ......
Fail... might wanna try that one again, cunt
... popular amongst a multitude of people ? Underscores the problem right there
I'll open G all over you so hardcore
I'd add Eder Jofre for consideration
Because I loved The Rolling Stones and Keith growing up, I'm very comfortable in open G
Capos plus weird tunings pretty much Keith Richards after about 1969 spent 90% of his time in open G and very often would add a capo ... he went...
Simple Twist of Fate is like that That comes from blues... Open E and Open G are the most common tunings when using a slide
"You're no Fassbender, pal"
Soundgarden is like that, almost nothing in standard tuning .., that's why you'd go to play one of their tunes and you'd say "that's impossible"...
As long as I knew the tunings he was using, yeah I probably could manage .., never got into him but I know he seldom had his guitar in standard tuning
They're both heavy shite ... I guess Devo
Just think Dempsey's tactics are just a little too primitive, he wrote the first good chapters of the book but it was amended, abridged, available...
I think Martha is the only one left from the old group
First question... yeah I could... Dylan doesn't play anything particularly complex... I'd have more trouble with exact re-creations of somebody...
He was an ok rock guitarist and had decent melodic ideas but his demise is the reason he's famous really
You better get your facts straight, twaaat. This is fightbeat, not dollcollectingbeat... here, you bring the A game or you get smashed
Yup, written by Waters
Is he the Brazilian version of Joaquin Phoenix?
That's not with Syd Barrett
They should have unfriendly matches... it takes 5 yellow cards before you get a red
:D
You should have walked toward him slowly so you could experience his clinch
Agreed. Very sensible
I'll holla 5000
I don't think I could handle 45 more seconds of listening to this cunt run his mouth
She sounds really smart
"And there's the hard man of the Vatican back four, Cardinal Giuseppe Tardelli and the big focus in today's match will be if he can stop San...
Vatican City vs San Marino Il Piccolo Derby Italiano
Faroe Islands ... it's ludicrous... just cheer for Denmark, you pricks... there's not even 50,000 of you
Separate names with a comma.