Pffft, if Hidegkuti had been fit instead of sidelined with a minor case of death, Finland would've been smoked
Amir, The Right Honourable Earl of Bolton
If they did that and then wrapped the charred remains in a Tricolor I might at least glance at it
Laaaaaila! The daughter of Ali! Laila Beggin, darling please
Two men... Charles Hughes and a lesser known chap called Charles Reep are the biggest culprits in the retardation of English coaching
Why would you need wrestling training to overpower somebody way smaller than you who also has no such training? Get her in a bear hug and throw...
Grab her, throw her on the ground and choke her unconscious ... you might as well ask "what would you do if a female tried to kill you with her...
Sly's quote in that has always been one of my favorites
If I was allowed to do something other than just box? Yeah, I'd kill her... but in a boxing match? How much "pro level training" we talking? I...
No
[MEDIA]
Sly, this is one of those threads I'm talking about... this is your classic Sly type thread ... like a piƱata that talks shit the whole time...
Wolfe howls at the moon, liquidates Sly and flies to Glasgow and knocks on a door... a young man answers wearing only a green and white scarf,...
not so sure about that
120? Seems a bit light to me ... I'd guess at least 140 ... we're talking 15, not 13
Well he'll be able to get away at least
Sly got utterly served
Every word of that was hilarious
I think Sly walks to the ring to the sounds of Trinidad's most famous person, Billy Ocean singing "When The Going Gets Tough" and is jawing,...
This times a million
You just know they'll invent a way to ruin it if it turns out to be good
Exactly... used to be a great trophy with top teams, just a notch under the other two
You mean the Europa League, I assume Any way you slice it, it pales in comparison to the prestige that was formerly attached to the CWC and the...
I'd honky tonk man Mayweather... guitar over the head... to be the champ, you gotta beat the champ... I'd be the champ!
UEFA just ruins football The EC, CWC, UEFA Cup was brilliant... it gave you THREE prestigious competitions every year... The distance between...
what would this even entail? Fuck's sake, Jiffy... just get better at this
For the record, I could take Mayweather in the following activities: 1) Guitar and Bass playing 2) cement mixing 3) medical billing 4) claims...
I'm not having any difficulty
That shit was a long time ago though... I was 24-27 when I did that work You don't see too many 40 year old labor grunts for a reason ... that's...
Haha I was in too much pain from laboring
Separate names with a comma.