No I know I never farmed though... I was a laborer, masonry ... we did occasionally do brick but most of our stuff was proper stone work, way...
Farming kinda guy lol
Sure are!
That's just silly ... that would never happen. You're such a big silly
Mostly just crossfit and curling, hanz!
[IMG]
:D
Correct^
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Most likely
Haha like you care
This is very true... my Godfather got to meet him once... a totally unplanned thing... he was part of a larger group of guys (army reservists) and...
Easily Comfortably Numb is blooze cliche really (second solo, NOT the first)
Oh sorry, I misunderstood... I thought you meant like she was only briefly popular... I think both of those ladies qualify but not sure I could...
This 800 away ticket nonsense is completely daft... idiotic stuff, instigated by Rangers
Rangers sending on some kid in a sports bra
The referee wears the sash his father wore
Wonder if hut is there at the match
And the good looking supporters celebrate
THAT WAS LIQUID FOOTBALL
ELEVEN corners and fuck-all
Rogic should've touched it right back to McGregor ... why's he running off with it?
Possession stats for this match: Celtic 116% Rangers -14% Nevertheless, the cunts are still level at 0-0
American sports is ironically very socialistic compared to Europe... even baseball which is frequently lambasted here for inequalities
One off?
Well in the end you'll pack up ... pack up ... fly down south ... south!...
I know it... like I said before, Qatar getting the WC makes sense because they own (along with UAE) the contracts of about 70% of the players who...
It's been 8 years now, I'm not THAT new ;)
I swear Newcastle away support is the loudest thing in the shite Emptihad
Separate names with a comma.