Insane
I'm not gonna shoot you between the eyes, John ... I'm GONNA SHOOT YOU BETWEEN THE BOWLLS!!
I'm not sure anything is more entertaining than Bennett
Xplosive finds an unexpected visitor when he gets home [IMG]
yeah, some loaner from an oil club probably lol
Have A Cigar solo is def a good one He plays some nice ones on Shine On as well
Commando is better entertainment though One word: BENNETT
"It's 8:00! I need my bath!" "Mother, please! I'll be right there!"
BRING IT!!
So you do address your mother in the manner of Norman Bates. Not surprising.
I know, I know But the first solo on "Comfortably Numb" is very good stuff and the Brick in The Wall solo is also quite good Other than that,...
5 World Cups from now, the entire starting 11s for Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands and Argentina will be in the rosters of either PSG...
Slave monarchies are now the biggest players in football... this is what unregulated capitalism looks like... yet American conservatives hate...
No question...
Fucking hell ... what is the point anymore?
So when your mother yells down to you in your basement lair with the ancient Bernie Kosar poster on the wall that your TV dinner is ready, you...
Ma = mother Do people not say "Ma" in Ohio?
My Ma said it was pretty good
The Last Dragon is a horrible movie... so bad it's entertaining
We agree on lots of stuff, FAG
He'd lose his "shine" if he took a bath once in a while
Inception was silly as fuck
Nah, just a stupid looking dude... could just as easily be playing a harmless retard
He just had the perfect look for a bad guy
He was at best a neutral evil in the film ... there's no "good guys" in those Eastwood Leone films
Chris Burke as Wayne Rooney
Only seen him play villains ... he had the best face ever for it... he definitely worked as a villain but I don't know if he was good in other...
Little Orphan Annie Lennox Lewis and Clark Kent
RESPECT, Jimmy
To be fair I haven't heard the Spacehog (what a name) one in 20 years so it may very well be pish but in 1996 I thought "hey, not bad... kinda...
Separate names with a comma.