I'm trying!
Doris Troy "Just One Look" The Capitols "Cool Jerk" Thunderclap Newman "Something In The Air" Five Stairsteps "Ooh Child" Looking Glass "Brandy"...
I'd like to strap a remote control bomb to him and send him into your next Stan Bowles Appreciation Society meeting
Definitely counts Annoying song and another singer that needed his face mutilated
Agreed... he needs his face fucking smashed ... he actually looks a bit like Tam-Tam who used to post here and who was from Australia... maybe it...
Mayweather by unimpressive decision in an awful, awkward fight where the ref is constantly needed
BLOODY RIDICULOUS
Na ISNAE...
Sucks so hard... I'd like to murder that guy
SHIT! Did you see that?!?!
Oh come on, X... the movie is a fucking comedy!
Hilarious
He should've been killed in action
Oh man I looked up his page You don't wanna know what club he supports these days
That's wild Wonder if he still follows or if he lost interest over the years
Poor decisions is different than losing on purpose
I can't see mourinho sabotaging himself like that or looking to fuck off out of the spotlight... I think you're way off
Mourinho isn't long for this job
He's got you there, Mustard Finns are the kings of suicide
Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure... impossibly stupid film, utterly ludicrous but he's great
Yup Ironically, making a bit of noise with a lesser side would probably get him more of the respect he insists he deserves
Which wound up making it a pretty good film and thus a poor choice for the thread, fuuuuuuck
He'd be better off managing a side like West Ham or something where his approach could galvanize them to punch above their weight but his ego...
His achievements with Porto and Inter deserve praise even if the football itself was dreadful and lifeless... only a very talented manager could...
With Inter and Porto, his approach worked because he had functional sides, a squad that could buy into his overbearing tactical discipline and...
Ugottabe kidding
Hey Jude
Little bit of both in my opinion... but it is true that he has a squad with players who are too good at attacking and too experienced as stars to...
The topic is terrible films, Teppo
So what was your point, bitch?
Separate names with a comma.