"I've Got a Slice, You Can Kill Him if You Like" That was a really good one
It's simply not a terrible film The upcoming documentary "Finland Gets Vaporized By Hydrogen Bombs", on the other hand... quality
I think his style has been found out, it doesn't work anymore against the very best sides ... I'd be very surprised if he ever got a team to the...
Barrera/Hamed
Hilarious
The more you ignore me, the closer I get
I don't think that's a bad film at all It's basically just a remake of Shane
That's a very German joke
The proof is in the pudding and the pudding in this case is football
Oh man... cringe
Exactly! I feel the same when I hear an English chap doing an NFL game, just sounds wrong
TTTHHHAT was a GOAL
Thankfully the commentators aren't American... I wish all football matches on tv could be commentated on by a Barry Davies type- classic, highly...
NBC shows an EPL match every Saturday, usually whatever the later match of the day is... yesterday it was Liverpool vs B&H FOX has Bundesliga...
It's crazy... this one is on network tv for free
3-1 on absolutely sensational goal
Magnificent! What a goal
Must be intimidating as fuck to go in to that place for opponents
Dortmund 2-1
BOOF! EAT MY GOAL
THAT WAS LIQUID FOOTBALL 1-1
I'll see how I feel later Can't be bothered right now, twat
My condolences
And FC Energy Drink scores... ugh
Whiskey's German bumblebees taking on the most disgusting side in German football... man what atmosphere from the Dortmund faithful
Gene Hackman in lots of stuff
FYEWD
And all were putrid, hideous audible shit
Klute is really good... night moves is solid
Yeah it's not a masterpiece, just a really entertaining film ... I love Max von Sydow as the contract killer
Separate names with a comma.