I don't hate it at all... just sick of it if you know what I mean
Mustard is right about that movie, Day of The Jackal is outstanding
Not a political thriller but you ever see Charley Varrick, X?
He seems a decent chap
Same... I like his second record from 1974 but other than that, No thanks... his band is a very solid rock and roll ensemble though, very good
Some of those are just criminal... Britney Spears? Boyz II Men? Def Leppard? Meat Loaf? Utterly diabolical shite
Beatles and Led Zeppelin redeems what is otherwise a horrible list ... Dark Side is objectively a good album but I'm just so sick of it... Really...
Garth Brooks... brutal
Every time
AEK didn't press us at all... and Europa isn't going to be us and three AEK clubs in a group... there'll be at least one club right near CL level,...
I don't know... right now our defending is completely found out by just the slightest pressure ... if we're conceding goals (and a pathetically...
Yup... this side can't score and is astonishingly inept in defense. Without serious reinforcements, we will be humiliated in Europa
Definitely a bad moment for stevedave for sure especially after all the dishing out he did
The crest was a drawing of a rotten potato with a soccer ball pattern on the skin
The Man With The Below Average Gun
You gotta see these insults, they're really good!
Hilarious
Sly, I've seen you 100s of times in the eye of the hurricane, battling 10 posters at once, refusing to concede, creating the drama we all crave on...
Celtic drew 1-1 with a team from fucking Lithuania ... their crest is literally just a plain burnt orange shield ... no writing, no symbols or...
Take people off ignore, Sly, for fucks sake
LOL a Chinaman as Bond... how ludicrous "Bond... James Bond", more like "Chong... Ching Chong", AMIRITE???!!
No... cunt... stupid cunt that needs killing... die cunt die die die die die die die
The motive for the murder is that his wife and her lover want him out of the way
Sure but I wouldn't utilize it to decide wether or not to watch a movie
Yeah, NOT a politician FUCKING CUNT DIE CUNT DIE DIE DIE FUCK CUNT DIE
Good lord, He's like the Frankie Swindell of directors
A business executive, you fucking dope!
What other movies has he done?
I don't
There's zero politics in The Conversation and before faggot Mustard tries some daft interjection, Coppola has always said people who read some...
Separate names with a comma.