Rushmore was ok, I chuckled here and there but I just find his whole aesthetic hard to take; the overtly quirky snark ... when a director's...
Wes Anderson I really don't like
It's thriller time
That's true but they're not likely to blow up a movie theater if somebody shows a movie about Jesus
interesting... I was at a Giorgios Samaras talk last weekend
He's looking at you confused like "you're gonna drink what?"
Slice says "ice cream, 'scuse me" to minging cunts and gets NOTHING in return
[IMG]
Go listen to Madcap Laughs with a plastic bag over your face, you shite fucking wanker
Why the embargo? Is QPR in financial trouble?
Hopefully one starring Mustard called "Slaughtered in São Paulo"
You've Got Mail, aka Still Sleepless in Seattle
There is no fear, it is all clear
What was reason was it good? Or what reason did WPIX show it?
I like these Trump impersonations
FUCK!!!!!
There Will Be Blood when I KICK THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU
This used to be on WPIX out of Manhattan like 5 times a year when I was little... I think I've seen it 30 times... dated, but a good movie
I wish I had an extra hand so I could give this post 3 thumbs down
Watching "Magnolia" was, for me a bit like reading Infinite Jest Obviously not a chore on the same level as that but something I went into after...
Magnolia was boring, to me... a movie trying to make you realize how "heavy" it is... I feel that way about every PTA film I've seen with the...
It's ok We'll rebuild
Yup Ever see it? Exceedingly watchable
What made them great to me was the following: 1) superb songwriting... Robbie Robertson may be or may have become an unbearably smug cunt but...
You claim to be 47... Stagefright (the third record) came out in 1970 Kill yourself and what's left of your cunting family
Not sure how half of these are "thrillers"... Schindler's List? Network? These are dramas, not thrillers... A thriller, to me has to have as its...
Yeah, Hipster critics... talking about records that were raved about before either of us were born Great point, you fucking git
Love 'em First three records are essential stuff
The Eagles are the pits ... absolute pits
Glenn Frey and Don Henley were/are both horrible cunts... just diabolically unlikable people
Separate names with a comma.