What the hell?
:D
I remember back in September of 2018... I was attending a convention in São Paulo, company car, per diem paid expenses, the works. Checked out...
I remember back in 2000, I was in Italy for a conference... ran into Elizabeth Hurley who was on holiday with some bloke; had drinks and some...
Aye, the company TransGlobal Internationalâ„¢
Got into a bit of bother on the Old Course at St. Andrews with Jim Baxter and Joe Jordan back in '77 ... it kicked off when I bottled Jordan and...
...The AIDS...
[IMG]
Tyler Perry's Mothra
Yeah they've improved... looking forward to sept 2
Crime/murder rate??? Are you fucking retarded? Brazil has one of the worst homicide rates in the world... Scotland isn't even in the equation
Brighton up 3-1 over manU... hilarious... Mourinho has got to be on the chopping block
Watching a team financed by comically evil dictators tear apart a team probably financed by some bloke called Henry ... modern football
Love that... the era of the underachieving maverick footballer... the two of them having a laugh
How old is Cech? Feels like he's been around forever
Atmosphere is proper gay... polite clappers and a small contingent of singing racists you can barely hear ... what a stupid fucking club
Arsenal defended that like they'd bet on Chelsea
You should see what I've been watching
More Dembele and less Griffiths who has the first touch of a baby giraffe
Celtic currently having a torrid time with Partick Thistle ... Hendry might be the worst player I've ever seen play for Celtic; maybe Hut knows of...
So different from one another, can't really pick one to be honest
Touch with it and then the big right
if there's a fight anywhere near his prime where the guy didn't land it practically at will on his opponent, I must've missed it... fantastic jab
When he threw it a lot, he dominated
Pernell Whitaker had a fantastic jab Joe Louis for sure ("like a lightbulb stuffed up your nose being smashed", Jim Braddock said) Thomas Hearns...
Ortiz was better in every physical facet of the sport, clearly more talented If you took them in raw off the street and had to teach them the...
The Guns of Navarrone
Bojado was not more talented than Ortiz, that's insane If he was, he would have been a lot better...
You're insane
Hilarious
Separate names with a comma.