"That was liquid football"
[MEDIA]
Literally howling at this I love that too, it's great "I'm Martin Tyler... and it's Scottish football we'll be covering today, always a...
"I'm Martin Tyler... It's Sheffield Wednesday, The Owls and we've got our own wise owl with us today, Alan Smith" "Pleasure to be here, Martin"
A 15 year old must have been at the helm of Zenit's FIFA controls for the second leg
HEARD YA THE FIRST TIME, ASSHOLE
Ortiz was a far more talented fighter physically and accomplished more (in other words, fought guys with pulses)
[IMG]
I feel like mustard's English club of choice is something all of us will laugh at because they're currently absolutely shite like Leeds or...
You think wrong... Bojado did absolutely nothing, literally nothing in his career... it's like having a mythical matchup with Courtney Burton only...
Punch selection and distance, mature fighter's skills... bojado had those in the slow motion lower rungs of the sport
Bojado was like a 16 year old kid that works pitchers and draws walks in baseball... an older, more experienced player's skills ... but the kid...
Heard a review of it on NPR... didn't sound like anything I'd want to see but the review was generally positive
I think marathon man is as good as any of those I'd call Strangelove a political dark comedy
70s stuff like Parallax View, All The President's Men, Condor, etc is fucking brilliant... Marathon Man could fit the genre too
Bojado wasn't even a fringe contender
Disaster Films are always garbage; some are amusing garbage but it's not a genre that creates good art generally The "Airport" disaster films...
Women are just the worst... it's like make me a sandwich, amirite??? I'm not gay!
You just have to roll with it... wax on, wax off
Mustard holding a 1974 Telstar with a counterfeit Uli Hoeneß signature on it he swears is authentic, trying to chat up some São Paulo youths:...
Mustard at the sparsely attended 'derby' -- "Have a look at that bloke! Number 11... crikey! Reminds me of a young Jairzinho, so he does!"...
Shut up, you fucking git Go "support" SPFC with the other two dozen Brazilians in the cavernous stadium
Spit out my drink
When you defend like spastics, that's what happens
Agree ... there's a sense to me that Celtic put the cart before the horse, acted like they were already in 3-1 is a decent score to be up, just...
What's next for Rangers in Europe anyway?
Now we go to a Europa playoff where we'll probably lose again if we don't find at least one guy who is a professional-standard defender ... the...
Ironically, I'm sober and he's an alky... so much for stereotyping
Yes I am... why on earth would I lie about that?
Separate names with a comma.