This just in ... Celtic are currently fucking awful
Shut up, you fucking WASP
It's "Owen" or "Eoin", you fucking prick! I'm IRISH, not fucking Scottish
I think Garcia gets beat down; not sure why you quoted me
What are you, then? The toughest bloke at the St. Vincent gig? The toughest (more likely, the only) person at the Shabazz Palaces show?
No way Garcia is strong enough to handle Mosley, just think he's simply outgunned
I'll put a pair of bell bottoms on your fucking TOMBSTONE I've got chunks of guys like you in my STOOL
Why don't you post some more precious, badly executed, tedious noise for us to chuckle at, you weapons-grade cockhammer?
Who's that, then? The prick who sells you your women's jeans?
I love the way they play... excellent cohesion, very old school and the bass player is absolutely brilliant
You're a minging, hearing-impaired cunt in need of a fucking hammering, you prissy shit
I'm aware... this makes him an absentee owner just like at Shitty, Liverpool, ManU, etc
My point was that "bigger" means fuck all now... the money involved is ludicrous... there's also zero indication that Abramovich is actually going...
Chelsea's real popular over here because most Americans know fuck all about the culture, they just like a winner ... listen, I hate them too and I...
I read that Celtic would have to win the SPL 35 times just to make as much money as whomever finishes dead last in the EPL gets for one season,...
The game's changed, frankly... the amount of money being raked in is unprecedented... I'd love for Chelsea to shrink back to inconsequence but I...
It doesn't matter to this narrow topic
Nah, that's emotion talking And we're not arguing "bigger", we're arguing success... Leeds are "bigger" than Forest but I know whose trophy...
I value the EC over the league title by a fair margin... that's why Liverpool rates above ManU to me Arsenal has a good argument for 3rd because...
Punched out Billy Bremner at a pub in Middlesbrough in '88... helped him up and got his autograph Unfortunately I lost it in a typhoon 10 years...
I was at the Battle of Santiago in Chile, '62... Kenneth Aston, the ref signed my ticket ... also saw the 1984 European Cup final... got my...
I had a picture of me at the bernabeau posing with Puskas, Di Stefano, Zidane, Butragueno, Thuram and for some reason David Fairclough ... signed...
Exactly Celtic supporters born 30 years after the fact know the 1967 team... that's a club's identity
You strike me as more of a Millwall guy
I never believe these little anecdotes of yours
Forest were twice the kings of Europe ... and it wasn't in 1895 or whatever
Liverpool is England's greatest club overall, IMO ... Manchester United is the only other one even in that conversation
MLS is decent, depends on the match... some clubs have supporters who "get it" like Seattle; others are more like "GOOOOALSHOT!" (USAsoccerguy)
Of course but not more successful
Nobody said anything about "deserves", fuckwit DIE (only after you liquidate your fucking family first, of course)
Separate names with a comma.