They're picking up cards left and right
Disagree... first 40 minutes we were clearly better and they were definitely having trouble with the pace... the goal they scored was down to...
We're better than them, there's still time... but I agree the away goal is bad news
They are down to ten, we've got to go for it and throw caution to the wind
X for the win
Brendan needs to refocus the bhoys ... we should be smoking these cunts
Fuck
Really need another goal
Tierney has been superb
GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
The lion would mount George and make him carry his lion/human butt baby abomination to term
Good luck punching a lion without your arm ending up in its mouth
1 - "Mostarda's Late Night, Unarmed Favela Tour" 2 - I bet you do... you'd strut around like Vinnie Jones but you'd end up like Billy Batts
This is just prolonging the argument when you're getting thrashed, Anthony style
Silly statement
I don't know who taught this guy to be French Canadian, I've never been to Quebec, but it's not very good
Your wife tells me you're overrated You're never going to watch the show to find out one way or another so why don't you samba your way into the...
Heavy nerved up yet excited for this match
No, it's "Sad!"
The RING has Apple rated as #7 on its "Top Ten Stocks You Should Short Sell"
LOL at Forbes Noted boxing publication
I figured he was talking about the rematch ... the first fight was a close fight ... I had it slightly for Kovalev but it wasn't a robbery at all
Ward/Kovalev looked like inept refereeing to me, not some big anti-Russian shakedown
Wilder's tough talk would be less offensive if he didn't look like such a ridiculous klutz in the ring... but he's a modern heavyweight so I guess...
It might be REALLY annoying though
Hearing it 90000 times If I sing "slice n dice is a cunt who should kill himself" in the same melody to you every day... eventually that melody...
M. Night Shamalamadingdong
Never... it was awesome
Of course!
True But that's not a good indication of the show's quality
Separate names with a comma.