As I always say "yes it's catchy, so is hepatitis"
It's a good plan
Absolutely
That's definitely not true ... my black coworkers at my old job got me into The Wire Best tv show ever... great writing, great characters, great...
You were expecting a documentary on meth? Superb show, memorable characters and highly entertaining
Good lord... ok, you sad autistic shit, I'll play along... Who am I parroting? Name a hell hole that you think I'm frequenting...
Yeah I could see if it was one of the minnows, Aberdeen is solid and as billy points out, they were down a man
You're desperately trying to be clever... a Herculean undertaking for a nitwit like you
It does, you fucking try-hard idiot
That's hilarious
I demonstrate it every time I interact with you, shitbird You asked two inane questions, not one 1) How does a movie director earn the label,...
Who's "we"? You don't know what anything means, you dopey cunt
Breaking Bad was terrific
Fixed Only thought Boogie Nights came close to matching the hype... the rest are all overrated and turgid, self-consciously "heavy" films
Sounds like a smart lady
CRAZY! Cool CRAZY! Cool
Score one for the Huns
I agree I mentioned Hooper as a way of supporting what you said about greedy agents etc
He gave the film 3/10, what the fuck are you on about? Anyway, sanduskyprsss loved it which means it's almost a certainty it's shit
I wonder what Gary Hooper is up to these days?
Calling someone elitist in a discussion about art is the surest way to reveal yourself as a dimwitted philistine
Nah... it's a great film, great story, great direction... still good with a different good actor TWBB is all DDL ... nobody else really fits as...
You probably eat babies, you genuine lunatic
I would imagine Croatian supporters are a different breed
Nope I'm totally right. I'm the best. So good, so fine. Just about Anybody else in DDL's place and the film isn't worth sitting through.
Hut is an Orange bastard
Exactly
I won't even lie... I'd root for Ireland US against anybody else, I support them but the World Cup breeds ethnic tribalism so IRELAND!!!!
True lol
I'm not watching a second of that despicable shite I don't care if Ireland or the US make the fucking final, I'm not watching it... it shouldn't...
Separate names with a comma.