And it'll never happen because it would take will and teamwork
LOL well I work on the provider side nowadays so thankfully I don't have to do that stuff... but when I worked for the insurance company back in...
Yup
Scotland's population growing by 600% overnight might help too
Only two possible ways they (and sadly, us) are relevant in Europe again: A) We both join the EPL B) We join some Transnational "Fuck You" league...
Lol of course not!
Not in a league with minuscule revenue from TV, man
It's only a matter of time... they pack them in at Ibrox... always massive crowds ... they're bound to be a force again
[MEDIA]
AEK is a more difficult side to play than you might expect to see at this stage ... won't be easy But if we win, it's obvious they should just...
TWBB was a boring film with a great actor doing his damnedest to make it not boring
Bourne? More like PORN, amirite?!?!
Aye
Phantom Menace for sure I was 21 when it came out and the job I had then was right near a movie theater... it was a slow night and they were...
It's a fucking karate movie and you thought it would be good???
Paul Thomas Anderson [IMG]
Yeah everybody's trolling if they disagree with you Fuck off, cunt
No he's just a bad actor... Cruise is different
His most famous "work" is a series of films where he portrays Madea, a "badass grandma" figure (the most played out black American comic trope......
David Beckham didn't look like a disturbing cyborg portraying a star footballer This isn't about competence, it's about what is aesthetically...
No not like this He's like genuinely crazy, not "famous, out of touch" crazy but actual "let's cut our hands off and fuck the stumps!" crazy
I'm not overthinking anything... I'm watching the movies and I have always been mystified by the success and popularity of this actor even before...
I'm totally serious He's disturbing to me ... he's like Yul Brynner in Westworld
He's almost always the worst part of his movies A disturbingly inhuman actor always cast as someone intensely human, creating a kind of uncanny...
Tyler Perry's RETURN OF THE JEDI
Just saying Perry makes garbage that belongs in the straight to video bin Lee has made some great and near great films
Exactly One is an exceptionally talented, if flawed filmmaker The other is a ham-fisted hack
Have you ever posted sober?
Hate Dennis Hopper so much... makes the film impossible for me to watch really
Separate names with a comma.