This guy with his "Tyler Perry's" in every fucking title So lame
that was a good time
Exactly I've been scraping together anything I could cook up on a spoon for years now with diminishing returns... I haven't been proper loaded...
[MEDIA]
We're going all the way, Slice ... 2-1 over Real Madrid in the final... you heard it here first!
I think they sit back and look to counter early ... the onus is on Rosenborg to get a goal just to have a shot ... Celtic can afford to be patient
3-1 final They play 1/3 that well in Norway and they'll be through to 3rd qualifying round easy
It should be about 6-1 with the amount of woodwork Celtic have hit
3-1 ... still a little bit of time left
Yes! Needed that Makes the away leg a lot simpler to play tactically
Credit to this keeper, he's been remarkable
My god, should have 4 by now
Unlucky! Almost 3 there
Both Celtic goals have been high class
Woohoo!!!
Ta ta ta GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLL Odsonne
WHERE IS THE FUCKING PENALTY????
These pricks are basically parking the bus less than 30 minutes in
Basically handed them an away goal... could prove disastrous
Damn it
The counter attack from these people worries me
Odsonne is going to make something happen
C'mon Celtic
Sol Rosenborg gon get beat
LOLd at that
I love how much they love the great session people of the 70s and in turn expose them to an audience that otherwise would never know about them
Absolutely Better than half the motherfuckers in there
Not much of a Who fan but this is one of my faves from them [MEDIA]
:D
None of this is true, though Vulfpeck have a large following, most of their fans are not musicians... you're basing your opinion there off of...
Separate names with a comma.