DLH 10 out of 10 at both weights
Froch was hurt numerous times... it's a stupid pick by mustard, a try-hard cunt who needs his fucking gob obliterated
I literally said this to myself yesterday when I saw the team our guys were playing haha
No... cotto isn't a good enough boxer to avoid Trinidad's punches and he's not tough enough to take his punches for 12
Ahumada was a good and tough fighter and Conteh just took over in the second half of the fight... terrific performance Ahumada was unlucky like...
I'd favor Conteh, frankly
Definitely possible
I was unbelievably hammered during that fight... watched it at a friend's off campus apartment with a bunch of people, played and sang a bunch of...
Don't see how... his fights now have all the urgency of sparring sessions... he hardly even tried against Mayweather
Liston was a tremendous fighter
Can't think of a real nerve racking one Most enjoyable was probably Barrera/Hamed, followed by Hopkins/Trinidad... Holy/Tyson was great too...
Brown clearly
Castillo
Yeah that Duran probably does I was thinking more Barkley Duran
Too late!
What a typically pointless thread No one has seen this, no one will ... every person here lost their virginity ages ago and we all live in the...
I don't think Duran could keep him off despite his enormous advantage in craft
Bloody awful
One of the world's greatest bassists and his band
Though I loathe Hill, his jab and his legs win this
Probably The Cleveland Orchestra
Nate Smith, here drumming with another pub band [MEDIA]
Merely a pub band!
Definitely a clear Onyeabor influence here, right up your alley [MEDIA]
It's really not ... and it's not meant to be ... as usual, somebody plays well and you object and assume motivations that aren't there... it's a 2...
4 world class musicians playing minimalist, funky music ... a bit over your head
Goddamn
Yes you are
Aye
[MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.