No she's aged normally
She doesn't look "awful", she looks 61
Yes. You've found the one fight where I'd root for Calzaghe
His fight against Mandy "Pat-Man" Patinkin was boring
The first Richard Pryor/Alexis Arquette fight was amazing as was Alexis Arquette vs Alfredo Enchilada
One of the famous boxing moments, right up there with the Patrick Dempsey/Gene Tierney "Battle of The Short Count"
The fight with Layne McCullum wasn't very exciting either
Total asswhuppin by Hamsho
My first Hegman invitation to have my ribs roasted occurred because I picked Mayweather to decision Arguello
Radeem Ahmed was trained originally by Brendan Ingalls Wilder
No doubt
Sad stuff. Guy is obviously a chronic alcoholic and can't admit it
He did a real number on Miguel Medina and Kenneth Kelly as well
True
LOL Joe Gans would get annihilated in a round Leonard and Canzoneri would look a lot better getting killed I like Ike Williams chances better...
Speed can make a guy look like a killer against scrubby opposition... even Hector Camacho Jr blew away a few patsies on the way up Russell hits...
Done? I didn't know he'd begun
Yes. Napoles was a smallish welterweight... he had no business at 160
Taylor by a long way
Saldivar is a good shout
[IMG]
It doesn't matter
Napoles by a lot
Clearly Howard Davis is going to be the best of the bunch
Scott beat EMM and Lopez, both clearly better than Stevenson
Exactly right
Scott also beat EMM and he would beat Stevenson too
Yaqui came frustratingly close to beating great Light Heavies, he didn't do so against leaping pimps... even with the 10 pounds or whatever...
The Faces were hardly obscure but I can imagine they probably weren't as well known in Puerto Rico as they might've been in say, Philadelphia
A sharp Benitez picks him apart and stops him
Separate names with a comma.